The Seminoles have won four straight season opners.
* Redshirted the 2012 season.
* Helped lead George Jenkins to the 5A state finals as a freshman, 5A state semifinals as a sophomore, 5A regional finals as a junior and 4A state finals as a senior.
* Garnered first team all-county and first team all-state accolades in each of her four years at George Jenkins as a defender (2009-12).
* Named Polk County Player of the Year in 2010 & 2012.
* Earned team MVP honors as a junior and season in 2011 & 2012.
* Two-year team captain (2011 & 2012).
* Also competed in volleyball and track and field...two-time first team all-county honoree in volleyball (2010 & 2011) and three-time first team all-county honoree in track and field (2009, 2010 & 2011).
* Placed eighth at the 4A state championships in the triple jump in 2011...named volleyball Defensive Player of the Year in 2010 & 2011.
* Graduated with honors and ranked 14th in her class, while achieving above a 4.0 GPA all four years.
* Member of the National Honor Society, Key Club and Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
* Recipient of the 100+ Community Service Hours Award.
* Played with the Lakeland Futbol Club.
* Member of the ODP state team in 2008 & 2010.
* Daughter of Glenn and Karyn Scarpa.
* Father Glenn played baseball at Florida Southern College, mom Karyn is a world champion barefoot water skier.
* Currently enrolled in undergraduate studies.