* Soccer America MVP: First-Team All-American (2010).
* TopDrawerSoccer.com Team of the Season - Third Team (2010).
* NSCAA All-American Third Team (2011), Fourth Team (2010).
* NSCAA Southeast Region First Team honors (2010); Second Team honors (2009).
* All-ACC First Team (2010); All-ACC Second Team (2009).
* ACC All-Tournament Team (2011).
* MAC Hermann Trophy Watch List candidate (2010, 2011).
* Ranked as high as No. 41 on the Top Drawer National Top 100 Women (2010).
* Soccer America Preseason All-American (2010).
* Weekly honors: TDS Team of the Week (11/15/10); ACC Player of the Week (9/22/09); Soccer America Team of the Week (9/22/09).
* Finished her Seminole career tied for third in game appearances with 96.
* Selected in the second round (13th overall) by the Philadelphia Independence in the 2012 WPS Draft.
* Appeared in all 26 games making 25 starts with every start coming in the Seminole backline.
* Ranked fourth on the team in minutes played at 2,238... played every minute in the final 11 games of the season including all three games in FSU's run to its first ACC Championship and in all five games as the Seminoles advanced to the College Cup.
* Finished her senior campaign with four points on a goal and two assists.
* Tied a career-high with three points in a 4-0 win at UAB tallying a goal and an assist...goal in the 15th minute against the Blazers proved to be the game-winner.
* Assisted on Janice Cayman's game-winning goal in the second half of the ACC Tournament semifinals as Florida State came from behind for the first time in 2011, along with defeating Virginia for the first time in school history.
* Recorded 22 shots on the year while tallying a season-high three shots on three separate occasions - vs. Mercer, at Wake Forest and against Maryland.
* Helped lead the Seminole defense to 12 shutouts, tied for the fourth most in school history, including three shutouts in the NCAA Tournament to tie a school record performed twice before the 2011 season.
* Part of a defensive unit that allowed just two goals in three games over 305 minutes during FSU's run to its first ACC Championship...named to the ACC All-Tournament for her efforts.
* One of a school record seven Seminoles named to the All-ACC first or second team.
* Started 22 games for the Seminoles in 2010.
* One of six Seminoles that started and played in every game during the regular season and NCAA Tournament.
* Finished the season tied for a team-high three game-winning goals netting the winning goals against Mercer, Boston College and USF.
* Helped lead the Seminoles to the top-ranked defense in the ACC during the regular season allowing a league-low five goals against conference foes and 14 goals during the regular season.
* Leader of a defensive unit that opened the season posting three consecutive shutouts only the second time it has happened in school history.
* Part of a defensive unit that posted an ACC-best 13 shutouts including a league best six shutouts in ACC play en route to a conference best 0.49 goal against average in ACC action.
* For the second straight year finished the season with double-digit points (10) on four goals and two assists.
* Made the most of her shot selection taking just 19 shots with 12 shots on goal.
* Recorded the highest SOG percentage on the team at .632 among Seminole players with at least 20 starts.
* Tied for fifth on the team in goals with four which tied a season-high (set in 2008 as a freshman).
* Finished her junior season with 1966 minutes on the pitch for the third-most minutes played on the team.
* The final GWG of the season came in the second round of the NCAA Tournament against USF - connecting on a penalty kick to advance FSU into the third round for the sixth straight year.
* Credited with an assist (to Breezy Hupp) in the home opener against Stetson.
* Started all 25 games for the Seminoles in the backline tallying over 2300 minutes on the pitch as a sophomore...one of five Florida State players to start every game in 2009.
* Led all Seminole defenders with 10 points scoring two goals and six assists...set season-highs for points and assists while tying a season-high for game-winning goals.
* Finished the season with five assists more than her total from her freshman campaign.
* Part of a defensive unit that opened the season posting three consecutive shutouts while allowing just seven shots through the first three games including just three shots on goal...the three shutouts to open the season marked the first time it had happened in school history.
* Part of a defensive unit that posted consecutive shutouts in the ACC Tournament for just the second time in school history.
* Recorded first multi-assist game of the season with two in FSU's victory over South Alabama...the first assist went down as her first career game-winning assist...doubled her career assist total in just one game (had just one assist all of 2008).
* Assisted on the game-winning goal in a 4-1 victory over Washington State...her second game-winning assist of the season.
* Added to her season assist total with her second, two-assist game of the season in FSU's 8-0 win over UAB...second on the team with six assists.
* Scored her first goal of the season, a golden goal in FSU's 1-0 overtime victory at Florida...led the team in shots with three against the Gators as all three shots were fired on goal - game-winner was the first of the season and second of her career.
* Completed the scoring against California in the second round of the NCAA Tournament scoring on a header off a corner in the 74th minute - second goal of season.
* Appeared in all 23 games for Florida State in her first season with the Seminoles...made four starts on the year including her first collegiate start at home against Florida International.
* Netted her first collegiate goal against the Golden Panthers scoring on a header in the 66th minute...finished the game with a season-high six shots in 57 minutes of action.
* Earned back-to-back starts on the road in Auburn against the Tigers and South Carolina.
* Ranked third on the team in shots with 45, while finishing the year with nine points on four goals and an assist.
* Scored in consecutive games for the first time in her career posting goals against Wake Forest and Duke...registered the game-winner against the Demon Deacons as her header in the 32nd minute made ESPN's Top 10 Plays.
* Played in all 10 ACC regular season games posting a pair of goals, while taking 13 shots.
* Saw significant time in all four games in the Seminoles' postseason run to the NCAA Quarterfinals.
* Recorded a career-high three points on a goal and an assist, her first multi-point game of her career, in a first round victory over Mississippi Valley State...played a season-high 62 minutes against the Devilettes.
* Set the offensive tempo for FSU in the second half against Boston College in the third round taking three of the first four shots before Tori Huster connected on the game-winner in the 65th minute.
U.S. NATIONAL TEAM:
* Member of the U-17 and U-18 U.S. National Teams...invited to participate in the U-20 camp in Chula Vista, Calif., in 2009.
* Member of the 2009 U-20 squad that played in the 10 Nations Tournament in LaManga, Spain - played in all three games with two starts.
* Called into U-20 training camp in late May of 2009 in Carson, Calif.... participated in U-20 camp at the University of Colorado in July of 2009.
* Participated in U-20 camp at the University of Colorado in July of 2009...guided the U.S. to a 2-0-0 record in a pair of friendly competitions against the Canadian U-20 team...scored two goals in an 8-0 victory over Canada - one of two players to score twice for the U.S.
* Called into camp with the U-20 squad in Sunrise, Fla., in late December of 2009.
* Member of the U.S. U-20 team that captured gold at the CONCACAF Qualifier thus earning an automatic berth in the FIFA World Cup...played every minute of every game in the tournament as a member of Team USA's backline.
* Led the U.S. U-20 squad to the Four Nations Cup title in La Manga, Spain in February of 2010...started and played all 90 minutes as the U.S. went 2-0-1.
* Participated in U-20 training camp in Gainesville, Fla., from March 14-21, 2010, in Carson, Calif., from April 11-17, 2010 and in German in early June in preparation for the FIFA World Cup.
* Member of the U.S. U-20 squad that made it to the quarterfinals of the 2010 FIFA World Cup...started all four matches and played every minute...registered an assist in a 5-0 victory over Switzerland.
* Invited to U-23 camp twice in 2011 - April 24-May 1 and May 15-21 - both in California.
* Participated with the U-23's at the Three Nations Tournament in Falun, Sweden, June 12-22, 2011.
* Region III pool member for three years (2006-2008).
* Leading scorer in the Region III league in 2006 and 2007.
* Member of the Florida ODP team in 2006 and 2007.
* Participated with Space Coast United.
* Played with the Boston Renegades of the W-League during the summer of 2008 and with the Washington Freedom of the W-League during the summer of 2009.
* Team captain at West Shore Jr/Sr High School as a senior leading her team to the Class 3A Regional finals.
* Named a 2008 PARADE All-American.
* Garnered a spot on the NSCAA/adidas Youth All-America Team and received first team All-Space Coast honors in 2007.
* Competed on the track and field team at West Shore claiming a district and regional championship in 2005 as a member of the 4x100m relay while winning the 2007 district championship in the shot put.
* Named a top 50 recruit by Soccer Buzz.
* Daughter of Diane Sedlak.
* Major is criminology, minor in sociology.