Seminoles defeat the Hokies for the third time this season, 3-2 to reach the College Cup final.
* NSCAA Southeast All-Region Second Team (2013).
* All-ACC Second Team (2013).
* Weekly Honors: TopDrawerSoccer Team of the Week (10/24/13).
* Made 25 starts in her first season at Florida State.
* Led the team in assists with 13 - the second highest single-season assist total in school history - and tied for the most game-winning assists on the team with four.
* Became just the seventh Seminole to register double-digit assists in a season and first since Jessica Price performed the feat with 10 in 2012.
* Six of her 13 assists came against ACC foes during the regular season to establish the FSU single-season record for assists in ACC play surpassing the previous record of five set by Casey Short and Sarah Wagenfuhr in 2008.
* Finished the season ranked nationally in assists (7th) and assists per game (27th - 0.52)...ranked second in the ACC in assists and third in assists per game.
* Led all players in the ACC in league games only in assists per game at 0.60...finished tied for second with six assists.
* Ranked fifth on the team in minutes played (2,236) and was one of eight Seminoles to play over 2,000 minutes in 2013.
* Part of the Seminole backline that finished the season ranked in the top 25 nationally in goals against average (11th - .551) and shutout percentage (23rd - 0.536).
* Helped lead FSU to 15 shutouts including five during the postseason when combining both ACC Tournament (2 games) and NCAA Tournament (3 games) matches.
* The Seminoles closed out the 2013 season allowing just 16 goals, the third fewest allowed in school history, while establishing the school record for goals against average at 0.55.
* First career point came on the road at Florida assisting on Dagny Brynjarsdottir's second goal in a 3-0 victory over the Gators in Gainesville.
* Posted game-winning assists at Duke and at Syracuse and at home against Notre Dame and Boston College in the NCAA Tournament.
* The game-winning assist at Duke came off a free kick in the 87th minute to give Florida State its first-ever win in Durham in 10 all-time meetings.
* Tallied assists in four straight matches finding goal scorers against Boston College, Syracuse, Pittsburgh and Maryland...her assist at Syracuse came in overtime in a 1-0 victory over the Orange.
* First career multi-point game came in the first round of the NCAA Tournament establishing career-highs for points (4) and assists (2)...also found the back of the net off a free kick in the 21st minute against the Jaguars for her first collegiate goal.
* Finished the NCAA Tournament second on the team with eight points on a goal and six assists...recorded assists in FSU's first five matches in leading the Seminoles to a berth in the national finals.
* Her six assists tied for fourth all-time at Florida State for career assists in the NCAA Tournament.
* First career multi-assist game came in the first round against South Alabama finding Kassey Kallman and Nora Kervroedan for a goal...became one of 11 Seminoles all-time to register multiple assists in an NCAA Tournament match.
* Credited with the game-winning assist on a double passing combination from Marta Bakowska- Mathews that found Kassey Kallman for the eventual game-winner in the 35th minute of a 4-0 victory over Boston College in the quarterfinals of the NCAA Tournament.
* Was part of a double assist on Jamia Fields' first goal against Virginia Tech in the College Cup semifinals - the goal came in the 57th minute to give the Seminoles a 2-1 lead.
* Eight points in the NCAA Tournament tied for the third most nationally, while her six assists led all players.
IRISH NATIONAL TEAM:
* Earned 17 caps playing with the Irish Full National Team (Republic of Ireland) and has scored one goal.
* Recorded over 35 underage caps with the U-17 and U-19 Irish National Teams scoring a combined five goals.
* Earned a U-17 European silver medal with Ireland in 2010...scored the only goal of the game in the semifinal against Germany from 45 yards to advance Ireland to the World Cup.
* Competed at the 2010 FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup leading the Republic of Ireland to the quarterfinals...scored a goal, the game-winner, against Ghana in group play to advance the Irish into the knockout stage.
* Played with Raheny United for four seasons.
* Captured the 2013 Women's National League title and FAI Cup with Raheny United in 2013.
* Participated in two championship league tournaments with Saint Francis FC.
* Daughter of Eamon and Suzanne Campbell...has three sisters Jaymee, Dawn and Jade.
* Has a cousin who plays professionally with the West Ham United Football Club...granddad Eamonn Campbell is a famous musician from `The Dubliners'.
* Majoring in social sciences.