Redshirt freshman Berglind Thorvaldsdottir tallies two goals and an assist in the win.
* FSU Dean's List (Spring 2013).
* ACC Academic Honor Roll (2012-13).
* Played in 17 games while tallying over 400 minutes on the pitch.
* Finished the year with seven points on three goals and an assist...two of her three goals were credited as the game-winning goal - tied for the third most on the team.
* Opened the year scoring in back-to-back games as both goals resulted in the game-winners against Oregon State and Auburn.
* For the second straight year, found the back of the net in the season opener as her goal against Oregon State in the 43rd minute was all Florida State needed in a 1-0 victory over the Beavers.
* Scored on a penalty kick in the 41st minute against Auburn - the second goal of the match - as the Seminoles rolled to a 4-1 victory.
* Notched a career-high for goals in a season scoring her third in a 5-0 victory in the first round of the NCAA Tournament against South Alabama...scored the fifth goal of the game with 43 seconds left in regulation.
* Assisted on the game-winning goal scored by Dagny Brynjarsdottir in a 1-0 victory over Oklahoma - goal came in the 76th minute.
* Recorded over 20 minutes a contest nine times in 2013...played a season-high 61 minutes against Oklahoma State.
* Posted a season-high two shots twice against Auburn and Oklahoma State.
* Saw action against South Alabama and Colorado during Florida State's run in the NCAA Tournament.
* Appeared in 20 games making four starts in her first season at Florida State.
* Finished with six points on two goals and two assists in over 590 minutes on the pitch.
* Started in FSU's first two games of the season at Minnesota and at UCF...played 54 minutes in her first collegiate game tallying a goal on two shots against the Golden Gophers.
* Helped the Seminoles erase a two-goal deficit in the season opener at Minnesota one-timing a shot from just outside the 18-yard box to tie the match at 2-2 in the 62nd minute...goal was the first of her college career.
* Second goal of the season proved to be the game-winner against Cal State Fullerton putting the Seminoles ahead 2-1 in the 24th minute.
* Found Michaela Hahn for a goal against the College of Charleston for her first career assist...added her second assist of the season in a victory over Clemson.
* Registered 13 shots in her first season firing five shots on goal.
* Posted career-highs of six shots, three shots on goal and 82 minutes of action in a start against Jackson State.
* Tallied over 20 minutes a contest 11 times in 2012.
* Appeared in two of FSU's NCAA Tournament games playing against Mississippi Valley State and Texas A&M...recorded two shots against the Devilettes.
FRENCH NATIONAL TEAM:
* Member of the U-19 French National Team in 2011 and 2012 playing in five friendlies.
* Played against Romania and Iceland in qualification action of the European Championships with U-19s.
* Made four appearances with the U-17 French National Team in 2009 and two appearances with the U-16 French National Team also in 2009.
* Played with Gif Section Foot O.C. (2000-01), Rambouillet Yvelines F.C. (2001-04), Montigny le Bretonneux AS (2004-06, 2009-10), Yvelines US (2006-08), Maurepas AS (2006-09), Paris Saint Germain F.C. (2010-12).
* Winner of the U-15 national cup with Paris of the Ile de France League in 2009.
* Member of Clairefontaine (2009-12) - the national training center that specializes in training French soccer players.
* Daughter of Jean-Claude Kervroëdan and Rowena Trimmel.
* Both parents played basketball, sister Lola is a professional contemporary dancer.
* Majoring in creative writing.