* NSCAA All-American Third Team (2012).
* All-ACC First Team (2012); Second Team (2010).
* ACC Tournament MVP (2011).
* ACC All-Tournament Team (2011).
* NSCAA Southeast All-Region Second Team (2012).
* ACC All-Academic Team (2010, 2011).
* ACC Academic Honor Roll (2009-10, 2010-11).
* Soccer America Freshman All-American Second Team (2010); TopDrawerSoccer.com All-Rookie Second Team (2010).
* Weekly Honor: ACC Player of the Week (8/28/12, 9/18/12); Soccer America Team of the Week (8/28/12, 9/19/12); TopDrawerSoccer.com Team of the Week (8/23/10, 11/7/11, 10/3/12).
* FSU's all-time career record holder for wins (51), shutouts (30.0) and starts (68); all-time leader in wins (19), shutouts (14.0) and consecutive shutout minutes (621:10) in ACC games only; all-time leader in wins (11), shutouts (11.0) and saves (49) in NCAA Tournament games.
* Ranks in the top five all-time at FSU in minutes played (2nd), GAA (2nd) and saves (3rd); second in saves in ACC games only.
* Made 23 starts between the posts during her junior season and was instrumental in leading FSU to its second straight College Cup appearance and sixth trip overall.
* Finished the year posting career bests in wins (19), GAA (0.70) and fewest goals allowed (15)...made 73 saves in over 1936 minutes of work...was credited with 10 shutouts.
* Led the ACC in shutouts and save percentage (.830) and ranked fifth in saves per game (3.17)...ranked nationally in GAA (31st) and minutes played (32nd).
* Made school history becoming the first goalkeeper in program history to earn All-America accolades as she was named to the third team by the NSCAA.
* Key component of the Seminole defense that set school records for shutouts (17), GAA (0.62) and fewest goals allowed in ACC play (4), while tying the program record for the fewest goals allowed in a season with 15.
* Seminole defense ranked in the top 40 nationally in shutout percentage (2nd - 0.708), GAA (12th - 0.619) and save percentage (36th - 0.839)...led the ACC in goals allowed, GAA and shutouts.
* Helped string together nine straight shutouts - a school record and tied for the 13th longest streak in NCAA history - and a consecutive minute shutout streak that last 934:09 (school record)...the shutouts came against Arkansas, Duke, Wake Forest, Jackson State, North Carolina, NC State, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Virginia.
* Posted a consecutive minute shutout streak that spanned 788:48 - the longest in school history and the 18th longest streak in NCAA history.
* Played a part in blanking FSU's first eight ACC opponents en route to claiming the conference regular season title for the second time in school history.
* Became FSU's all-time wins leader in ACC games following FSU's victory over Clemson...became the overall leader in wins and starts following FSU's 4-0 win over Boston College in the ACC Quarterfinals.
* After giving up two goals to open the season at Minnesota, allowed just one goal over the next 12 matches spanning 1258 minutes and 30 seconds.
* Collected three or more saves in a match 16 times including a season-high seven saves in a 1-0 over North Carolina in Chapel Hill.
* Finished league play with an 8-2-0 record, 31 saves, six shutouts and a GAA of 0.42...allowed just four goals in over 850 minutes of action while posting a save percentage of .886.
* Allowed a goal in seven of the 23 matches that she appeared.
* Started all five matches in the NCAA Tournament and went 4-1-0 with a shutout...registered 17 saves and a GAA of 0.87 while allowing four goals.
* Played a season-high 104 minute in a double overtime thriller against Texas Tech in the second round of the NCAA Tournament...turned in a postseason high six saves in a win over Notre Dame in the quarterfinals.
* Became FSU's all-time leader in wins and saves in NCAA Tournament games following the 2012 postseason.
* Recorded her third career assist in FSU's 4-0 victory over Boston College in the ACC Quarterfinals...punted the ball beyond midfield where Dagny Brynjarsdottir flicked the ball ahead to Tiffany McCarty, who lofted a shot into the upper left corner for the goal.
* Started 23 games in leading FSU to its fifth College Cup appearance.
* Finished the season with 16 wins for the second straight year - tied for the fifth most wins in a single-season in school history...posted a record of 16-6-1.
* Recorded 61 saves and a .735 save percentage...notched a goals against average of 1.01.
* Posted eight shutouts including three in the NCAA Tournament to tie a school record performed twice before the 2011 season...sits with five career postseason shutouts and became FSU's all-time leader in shutouts in the NCAA Tournament following the Seminoles' second round victory over Louisville.
* Recorded two shutouts in league play (vs. Boston College and Virginia Tech) to become FSU's all-time leader in shutouts in ACC games with eight.
* Part of a defensive unit that allowed just two goals in three games over 305 minutes of action during FSU's run to its first ACC Championship.
* Garnered ACC Tournament MVP honors after finishing the championship with a 0.59 GAA and 10 saves...made three saves in four penalty kicks opportunities during the final's shootout against Wake Forest to lead FSU to its first league championship...also assisted on a goal in a win over Virginia.
* Registered a season-high seven saves in the season opener at Oregon State...recorded four or more saves in a game seven times.
* Finished in the top 10 in the ACC in shutouts (6th), GAA (8th), saves (8th), saves per game (2.65 - 8th) and save percentage (9th).
* Recorded over 1,900 minutes between the posts...ranked 30th in the nation in minutes played.
* Made school history as the first Seminole keeper to register two assists in one season...found Tiffany McCarty twice - first at Portland in the second game of the season and then against Virginia to tie the game at one in the ACC Tournament semifinals...became the first keeper to be credited with an assist since Ali Mims in 2005.
* One of a school record seven Seminoles named to All-ACC first or second teams.
* Finished her freshman campaign starting 22 matches between the posts.
* Recorded an outstanding 16-5-1 record.
* Ranked second on the team in minutes played with 2004 minutes.
* One of six Seminoles that started and played in every game during the regular season and NCAA Tournament.
* Led the ACC in shutouts (12), shutouts per game (0.55), save percentage (.843) and saves (91).
* Finished second in the ACC in goals against average (0.76), while posting the top GAA during the league regular season at 0.49.
* Set the FSU freshman mark for GAA and shutouts, while her wins and saves ranked second.
* Helped lead the Seminoles to the top ranked defense in the ACC during the regular season allowing a league-low five goals against conference foes and 14 goals during the regular season.
* Leader of a defensive unit that opened the season posting three consecutive shutouts - only the second time it has happened in school history.
* Part of a defensive unit that posted an ACC best 13 shutouts including a league best six shutouts in ACC play en route to a conference best 0.49 goal against average in ACC action.
* One of a school record seven Seminoles named to the All-ACC Academic Team.
* Redshirted the 2009 season.
U.S. NATIONAL TEAM:
* U.S. U-20 National Team pool player...participated in training camp with the U.S. U-18 squad in July of 2009.
* Played for the United States in the 2008 CONCACAF U-17 National Tournament in Trinidad and Tobago.
* Called into camp with the U-20 squad, March 14-21, 2010, in Gainesville, Fla....played 45 minutes in goal for the U.S. in a 3-0 victory over the University of Florida.
* Played for the Parkland Predators (2006-09).
* Member of the Coral Springs Renegades squad that captured the state championship in 2005.
* Played with the Colorado Rush of the W-League during the summer of 2010.
* 2009 PARADE All-American...2009 Sun-Sentinel Class 6A-5A Player of the Year...2009 Miami Herald Player of the Year...2008 NSCAA Florida Player of the Year.
* Received All-County first team honors from the Miami Herald and Sun-Sentinel in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
* Claimed the Class 6A State Championship with
Douglas High School in back-to-back seasons (2006 & 2007).
* Played for the Class 6A state finals in 2009.
* Set the Broward County record and tied the state record for most shutouts in a season with 22 during her senior campaign in 2009.
* Honor Roll student throughout high school.
* Daughter of Richard and Gay Wys.
* Has a sister Kayla.
* Double majoring in family and child sciences and business.