* Capital One/CoSIDA Academic All-American Second Team (2012).
* NSCAA Scholar All-American Second Team (2012).
* Capital One/CoSIDA Academic All-District IV First Team (2011 & 2012).
* NSCAA South Scholar All-Region First Team (2012).
* TopDrawerSoccer.com Team of the Season First Team (2012).
* All-ACC First Team (2012); Second Team (2010).
* NSCAA Southeast All-Region Second Team (2012).
* All-ACC Freshman Team (2010).
* Soccer America Freshman All-American First Team (2010).
* TopDrawerSoccer.com All-Rookie Second Team (2010).
* Weekly Honor: TopDrawerSoccer.com Team of the Week (11/22/10, 8/29/11, 9/17/12).
* WSU Invitational All-Tournament Team (2010).
* ACC All-Academic Team (2010, 2011, 2012).
* ACC Academic Honor Roll (2010-11, 2012-13).
* FSU President's List (Spring 2012, Fall 2012).
* FSU Dean's List (Spring 2011, Spring 2013).
* Missed the first six games of the season as she represented the United States as a member of the U-20 Women's National Team that won gold at the 2012 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup in Japan.
* Served as co-captain with senior Tiffany McCarty.
* Returned to line-up and started the final 18 games in the backline helping FSU to its second straight College Cup appearance and sixth trip overall.
* Played every minute in all 18 matches finishing seventh on the team in minutes played with 1640.
* Key component of the Seminole defense that set school records for shutouts (17), GAA (0.62) and fewest goals allowed in ACC play (4), while tying the program record for the fewest goals allowed in a season with 15.
* Seminole defense ranked in the top 40 nationally in shutout percentage (2nd - 0.708), GAA (12th - 0.619) and save percentage (36th - 0.839).
* Helped FSU string together nine straight shutouts - a school record and tied for the 13th longest streak in NCAA history - and a consecutive minute shutout streak that lasted 934:09 (school record).
* The Seminoles blanked their first eight ACC opponents en route to claiming the conference regular season title for the second time in school history.
* Tallied four points on two goals with 15 shots including nine shots on goal.
* Found the back of the net in home victories over Jackson State and Clemson.
* Registered a career-high four shots against Mississippi Valley State in the first round of the NCAA Tournament...also had three shots in an overtime victory over Virginia.
* Earned second team Capital One/CoSIDA Academic All-America honors...became just the second Seminole to be named an Academic All-American (Becky Edwards)...joined Edwards as the only two Seminoles to be recognized as a two-time first team Academic All-District honoree.
* Started all 26 games in leading FSU to its fifth College Cup appearance in school history.
* Equaled her offensive production from her freshman campaign with nine points on three goals and three assists - tied for the eighth most points on the team.
* Led all Seminoles in minutes played with 2,378...played every minute of every game in 2011.
* Tallied two game-winning goals - tied for the second most on the team - scoring the lone goal in a 1-0 victory over New Mexico...second game-winner came against Louisville in the NCAA Tournament.
* Tallied three points in the NCAA Tournament with a goal against Louisville and an assist in FSU's quarterfinal victory over Virginia.
* Registered 11 shots on the year with eight on frame good for a .727 shots on goal percentage - the highest among Seminoles with at least 20 starts...recorded a season-high two shots at home against North Carolina.
* Helped lead the Seminole defense to 12 shutouts, tied for the fourth most in school history, including three shutouts in the NCAA Tournament to tie a school record performed twice before the 2011 season.
* Part of a defensive unit that allowed just two goals in three games over 305 minutes during FSU's run to its first ACC Championship.
* The only true freshman to start every game during the 2010 regular season and lead the team in minutes played with 2022 minutes on the pitch.
* One of six Seminoles who started and played in every game during the regular season and in the NCAA Tournament.
* Led all freshmen with nine points on three goals and three assists.
* Three of her six tallies went as game-winners as she posted a GWG and two game-winning assists.
* Against Stetson, recorded the first shot, shot on goal and assist of her collegiate career.
* Recorded the first goal of her career in the 89th minute against Florida to push the game into overtime.
* Posted her second career goal, which also marked her first game-winning goal against UCF.
* Credited with a game winning assist to Tori Huster against Miami and then again against Marquette in the Sweet 16.
* Scored her first career postseason goal against USF in the second round of the NCAA Tournament and then delivered the game winning assist to Rachel Lim in the first half against Marquette in the Sweet 16 to advance the Seminoles to their sixth straight Elite Eight.
* Finished the season with 13 shots including seven shots on goal for a .538 shots on goal percentage.
* Helped lead the Seminoles to the top ranked defense in the ACC during the regular season allowing a league-low five goals against conference foes and 14 goals during the regular season.
* Leader of a defensive unit that opened the season posting three consecutive shutouts - only the second time it has happened in school history.
* Part of a defensive unit that posted an ACC-best 13 shutouts including a league best six shutouts in ACC play en route to a conference best 0.49 goal against average in ACC action.
U.S. NATIONAL TEAM:
* Participated in U-23 camp during the summer of 2013.
* One of 20 members selected to compete with the U.S. U-20 Women's National Team at the FIFA Under-20 Women's World Cup in Japan (August 19 - September 8, 2012)...went on to win a gold medal as the U.S. defeated Germany 1-0 in the finals.
* Stated all five games with the U-20 team at the CONCACAF Tournament helping the USA clinch a berth in the 2012 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Japan...played every minute of every match in Panama and served as team captain in the final pool play match against Panama.
* Called up to the U.S U-20 National Team training camp in February of 2010...competed with the team in Spain in March.
* Participated in U-20 camp twice in 2011 practicing in California on Feb. 13-21 & June 4-12.
* Member of the U-20 squad that traveled to LaManga, Spain for friendly matches.
* Participated with the Woodbury Inferno (2001-2010)...claimed five state championships with the Inferno.
* Played with the Region II ODP team `92 for three years (2006-08).
* 2009 NSCAA /adidas High School All-American.
* Named All-State as a senior and All-Conference as a junior and senior.
* Earned All-Conference honorable mention as a sophomore and a freshman.
* Received Ms. Hustle accolades at Woodbury following her sophomore and junior campaigns.
* Two-time state champions at Woodbury in 2006 and 2008...led Woodbury to a third place at states as a sophomore in 2007...finished in second place at state playoffs in 2009.
* A basketball standout earning All-Conference honors as a junior and honorable mention All-Conference accolades as a sophomore...named Ms. Hustle as a sophomore and a junior.
* Honor Roll student all four years of high school.
* Daughter of Rich and Laura Kallman.
* Has three brothers - Brian, Brad and Brent - and two sisters - Krystle and Kylie; Brian played soccer at Creighton and Brent currently plays for the Blue Jays; Krystle and Kylie both played at Minnesota, while Krystle currently serves as an assistant coach at Minnesota.
* Majoring in business management.