* Signed to play professionally in France with FF Izzy in January 2013.
* Honda Award Finalist (2012)
* NSCAA All-American First Team (2012); Second Team (2011)
* MAC Hermann Trophy Semifinalist (2011 & 2012)
* MAC Hermann Trophy Watch List (2012)
* TopDrawerSoccer Team of the Season Second Team (2012)
* NSCAA Southeast All-Region First Team (2011 & 2012)
* All-ACC First Team (2011 & 2012); All-ACC Second Team (2010).
* ACC All-Academic Team (2010).
* ACC Academic Honor Roll (2009-10, 2010-11).
* Soccer America Freshman All-American Second Team (2009).
* All-ACC Freshman Team (2009).
* Weekly Honors: TopDrawerSoccer Team of the Week (9/17/12; 10/15/12)
* FSU Dean's List (Spring 2010, Fall 2012).
* Finished career ranked tied for fourth in appearances (96) and tied for third in starts (95).
* Eight career game-winning goals tied for the seventh most in school history.
* Capped off a stellar playing career by being named one of four finalists for the Honda Award - just the third Seminole to be recognized as a finalist for the award and first since Mami Yamaguchi in 2007.
* Became just the second player in FSU history to be named a two-time semifinalist for the MAC Hermann Trophy (Tiffany McCarty).
* Started all 24 games in the backline helping FSU to its second straight College Cup appearance and sixth trip overall...one of just four Seminoles to start every game in 2012.
* Key component of the Seminole defense that set school records for shutouts (17), GAA (0.62) and fewest goals allowed in ACC play (4), while tying the program record for the fewest goals allowed in a season with 15.
* Seminole defense ranked in the top 40 nationally in shutout percentage (2nd - 0.708), GAA (12th - 0.619) and save percentage (36th - 0.839).
* Helped FSU string together nine straight shutouts - a school record and tied for the 13th longest streak in NCAA history - and a consecutive minute shutout streak that last 934:09 (school record).
* The Seminoles blanked their first eight ACC opponents en route to claiming the conference regular season title for the second time in school history.
* Duplicated her offensive numbers from her junior season with 11 points on four goals and three assists...11 points ranked sixth on the team.
* Finished the season with three game-winning goals - third on the team - and one game-winning assist; for the second year in a row, seven of her 11 points went for game-winners.
* Established single-season career-highs for shots (28) and SOG (13).
* Opened the season scoring the game-winner at Minnesota to help FSU turn a two-goal deficit to a 3-2 victory...added game-winning goals against Clemson and Virginia.
* First career multi-point game came against Clemson as she finished the game with three points on a goal and an assist.
* Tallied six points in ACC play on two goals and two assists as both her goals were game-winners tied Dagny Brynjarsdottir for the team lead against league opponents.
* Notched her first career golden goal during the regular season against Virginia converting on a penalty kick in the first overtime to give FSU a 1-0 victory.
* Assisted on the game-winner against Maryland in a 1-0 victory...finished the match against the Terps posting career-highs for shots (4) and SOG (3).
* Finished with three points in the NCAA Tournament netting a goal against Mississippi Valley State and assisting on a goal in the quarterfinals against Texas A&M.
* Tallied the second most minutes played on the team at 2,114...played every minute in 23 of 24 games.
* Started all 26 games in leading FSU to its fifth College Cup appearance in school history.
* Ranked sixth on the team with 11 points on four goals and three assists.
* Finished the season with three game-winning goals - second on the team - and one game-winning assist; seven of her 11 points on the year went for game-winners.
* Established single-season career-highs for points (11), goals (4), game-winning goals (3) and shots (27).
* Helped lead the Seminole defense to 12 shutouts, tied for the fourth most in school history, including three shutouts in the NCAA Tournament to tie a school record performed twice before the 2011 season.
* Part of a defensive unit that allowed just two goals in three games over 305 minutes during FSU's run to its first ACC Championship.
* Tied a career-high with three shots twice in games at Wake Forest and against Maryland.
* Six of her 11 points came during the ACC regular season as she tallied two goals and two assists...scored the game-winner in both matches against NC State and Miami, while her two assists came on the road at Clemson and Virginia.
* Scored the game-winner on a penalty kick conversion in a win over Virginia in the quarterfinals of the NCAA Tournament.
* Finished second on the team in minutes played with 2,340...played every minute in 23 games including a string of 19 straight contests.
* Made her first appearance on the MAC Hermann Trophy as a semifinalist and joined Becky Edwards as the only defenders in Florida State history to be recognized as a semifinalist for the award.
* Played in 21 games with 20 starts.
* Registered 1737 minutes of action on the pitch - sixth-most minutes played on the team.
* Scored six points on a goal and four assists - tied for third on the team in assists.
* Recorded first goal of the season against Auburn on a penalty kick to give the Seminoles a 1-0 lead.
* Assisted Kassey Kallman during the 89th minute to push FSU into overtime against rival Florida in Tallahassee.
* Two assists came in ACC play - found Janice Cayman in the second half of a 4-1 win at NC State and found Cayman again for a goal in a 3-0 victory over Clemson.
* Final assist came during the NCAA Tournament in a 3-0 victory over Marquette in the third round.
* Helped lead the Seminoles to the top ranked defense in the ACC during the regular season allowing a league-low five goals against conference foes and 14 goals during the regular season.
* Leader of a defensive unit that opened the season posting three consecutive shutouts only the second time it has happened in school history.
* Part of a defensive unit that posted an ACC best 13 shutouts including a league best six shutouts in ACC play en route to a conference best 0.49 goal against average in ACC action.
*Played every minute of every game in her first season at FSU, a span of 25 consecutive games...only one of two Seminoles to perform such a feat joining fellow freshman Tiana Brockway.
* Started in the backline in each of those 25 games...collegiate debut came in the season opener against Jacksonville.
* Part of a defensive unit that opened the season posting three consecutive shutouts while allowing just seven shots through the first three games including just three shots on goal...the three shutouts to open the season marks the first time it has happened in school history.
* Part of a defensive unit that posted consecutive shutouts in the ACC Tournament for just the second time in school history.
* Finished the season leading all Seminole freshmen with nine points on three goals and three assists.
* Six of her nine points in 2009 resulted in the game-winning play - two game-winning goals (South Alabama and Miami) and two game-winning assists (Washington State and NC State).
* Played every minute in all 10 ACC contests including a season-high 110 minutes against Duke.
* Notched the game-winner in FSU's 4-1 victory over Miami.
* Recorded a career-high three shots twice vs. South Alabama (8/28) and in the NCAA Quarterfinals against Notre Dame (11/27).
FRENCH NATIONAL TEAM:
* Member of the French U-17 Women's National Team that competed in the 2008 FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup in New Zealand...started all three matches for France in leading her country to a 1-1-1 record in pool play.
* Participated in the U-17 European Championship in 2007 and 2008...played for France in the U-18 World Cup in 2008.
* Member of the U-19 French Women's National Team that went 3-0-0 in second qualifying round to clinch spot in finals of `09 U-19 European Championship held in Belarus in July...started in all three games in the qualifying round.
* Participated with the French U-19 squad at the UEFA Championships that finished in first place with a 2-0-1 record...played in all three games to help France qualify for the FIFA World Cup.
* Represented France at FIFA U-20 World Cup...led the French to a third place finish in Group A...played in all three matches during pool play making starts against Colombia and Germany.
* Played for Vga Saint-Maur.
* Daughter of Christian Jaurena and Yolande Gabelus.
* Has an older sister Eva.
* Graduated with a bachelor's degree in international affairs in the fall of 2012.