The Seminoles have won four straight season opners.
* Appeared in 10 games making two starts in her first season at Florida State...first career start came against the College of Charleston with her second against Virginia in the semifinals of the ACC Tournament.
* Made her first collegiate appearance at home against Florida and played 21 minutes.
* Finished the season with one point and four shots as three of those shots came against the College of Charleston.
* First collegiate point came on an assist against Clemson as she found Rylee Hart for a goal in the 86th minute of a 7-0 victory.
* Played a season-high 66 minutes against Jackson State and recorded a shot on goal.
* Tallied 45 minutes of action at Miami and 20 minutes against the Cavaliers in the ACC Tournament semifinal contest in Cary, N.C.
* Saw action against Mississippi Valley State in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL TEAM:
* Member of the U-17 & U-20 national teams.
* Recipient of the Pierre de Coubertin Award - presented by the Australian Olympic Committee.
* Played three seasons with Canberra United in the Westfield W-League in Australia.
* Earned the Rising Star award following the 2009-10 season.
* Participated in the ACT Academy of Sport (2008-11).
* Member of the Chelsea U-14 Centre of Excellence team in England (2006-08).
* Daughter of Steve and Andrea Hogg.
* Father Steve played soccer for the Socceroos - Australian National Team.
* Coerver Academy graduate...a Coerver coach accredited with the Coerver Coaching Youth Diploma (2011).
* Majoring in engineering.