* Weekly Honors: ACC Player of the Week (9/4/12); TopDrawerSoccer.com Player of the Week (9/3/12); NSCAA Player of the Week (9/3/12); Soccer America Player and Team of the Week (9/3/12).
* Started all 24 games in helping FSU to its second straight College Cup appearance and sixth trip overall...one of just four Seminoles to start every game in 2012.
* Twenty-three of her 24 starts came in the Seminole backline.
* Key component of the Seminole defense that set school records for shutouts (17), GAA (0.62) and fewest goals allowed in ACC play (4), while tying the program record for the fewest goals allowed in a season with 15.
* Seminole defense ranked in the top 40 nationally in shutout percentage (2nd - 0.708), GAA (12th - 0.619) and save percentage (36th - 0.839).
* Helped FSU string together nine straight shutouts - a school record and tied for the 13th longest streak in NCAA history - and a consecutive minute shutout streak that last 934:09 (school record).
* The Seminoles blanked their first eight ACC opponents en route to claiming the conference regular season title for the second time in school history.
* Posted single-season career-highs in every offensive category during her sophomore season including goals (5), assists (6), points (16), shots (30) and game-winning assists (2)...tied a single-season high with two game-winning goals.
* Ranked third on the team in goals scored and points and fourth in assists and shots.
* Garnered National & ACC Player of the Week honors after tallying both game-winning goals in wins over Florida and the College of Charleston...was instrumental in leading the Seminoles to back-to-back shutouts as she played all 90 minutes in the backline.
* First multi-goal game came against Jackson State on September 21...finished the match with a career-high five points on two goals and an assist.
* Registered her first goal in ACC play on the road at Boston College scoring the first goal of the game on a header in the 37th minute putting away a corner kick from Carson Pickett.
* Tallied an assist in three straight matches including both games of the ACC Tournament - quarterfinals at home against Boston College and in the semifinals against Virginia.
* Finished the NCAA Tournament with two assists...assisted on the first and last goals during FSU's five-game postseason run...part of a double assist combination that found Dagny Brynjarsdottir for the eventual game-winner in a 6-0 first round victory over Mississippi Valley State...
* Made an outstanding individual effort to gain possession of the ball in FSU's offensive third which led to the game-tying goal against Penn State in the national semifinal...after battling with two Nittany Lion players for the ball, emerged with possession before lofting a cross inside the box that Tiffany McCarty flicked a header inside the left post for the score to tie the game at 1-1 with 41 seconds left in regulation.
* Led the team in minutes played (2180) and was the only Seminole to play every minute of every game.
* Appeared in all 26 games and made 12 starts including 11 straight to close out the season.
* Tied for the eighth-most points on the team with nine on three goals and three assists.
* Scored the game-winning goals against North Florida and Mercer - tied for second on the team with two game-winning goals.
* Posted a season-high three points on a goal and an assist in a 4-0 win over Mercer.
* Assisted on two goals in a road victory at Clemson...was one of four Seminoles to record a multi-assist game on the year.
* Started and played every minute in the final 10 games of the season including all three games in FSU's run to its first ACC Championship and in all five games as the Seminoles advanced to the College Cup.
* Recorded a season-high four shots in back-to-back NCAA Tournament wins over Samford and Portland.
* Scored in the second half of FSU's NCAA Tournament second round game against Portland in Memphis...goal gave the Seminoles a commanding 3-0 lead.
* Led Melbourne High School to back-to-back 6A state titles as a sophomore and junior...tallied 64 points during her freshman year scoring 28 goals and eight assists in leading the Bulldogs to the state semifinals.
* Dairy Farmers Girls Soccer 6A Player of the Year and the Florida Girls High School 6A Player of the Year for the 2008-09 season.
* In her four years at Melbourne, scored 112 goals and 54 assists.
* Selected to the ESPN RISE All-America team in 2008-2009.
* Served as President of the National Honor Society, Student Body Vice-President...graduated high school with a 4.1 GPA.
*Daughter of Dinah and Mike Grubka.
*Major is business.
*Arrived on campus in January 2011 enrolling at FSU for spring semester.