* ACC Academic Honor Roll (2010-11).
* FSU's Dean List (Fall 2010, Spring 2010, Spring 2011).
* Made seven appearances with one start coming in the regular season finale at home against Miami.
* Played a season-high 32 minutes against North Florida.
* Saw action in the national semifinal game against Stanford in front of a home crowd in Kennesaw, Ga.
* Played in 12 games in 2010 making a pair of starts against Gonzaga on the road in Pullman, Wash. and in the ACC Tournament against Wake Forest.
* Tallied 383 minutes on the pitch in her first season with the Garnet and Gold.
* Posted her first career goal at Florida State in the ACC Tournament against Wake Forest, scoring the lone goal in a first round defeat.
* First career start came against Gonzaga.
* First point as a Seminole came on an assist against Stetson finding CC Cobb in a 6-0 win over.
* Recorded six shots, four of which were on goal.
2008-09 FURMAN UNIVERSITY:
* Two year starter at Furman.
* Made 18 appearances with 16 starts as a sophomore, while appearing in 19 games with 16 starts in the midfield during her freshman campaign in 2008.
* Tallied 11 points on four goals and three assists in 2009 in leading Furman to a 10-8-0 record.
* Finished second on the team in points and game-winning goals (2) and tied for second in assists following the 2009 season.
* Registered a shots on goal percentage of .514 in 2009 as 18 of her 35 shots were put on frame.
* Received Second Team All-SoCon accolades in 2009.
* Earned a spot on the All-SoCon Tournament Team in 2008.
* Scored one goal and added four assists while appearing 19 times and registering 16 starts as a freshman.
* Netted the game-winning goal in the 89th minute as Furman downed Davidson 1-0 in the Southern Conference Tournament quarterfinals.
* Member of the U-19 Russian National team.
* Captained the U-19 squad that competed at the U-19 UEFA Championships - scored goals versus Israel, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Slovakia to help advance Russia into the second round of qualifying; found the back of the net against Germany in the second round of group play.
* Member of Atlanta Fire United.
* Played with Region III in the Premier League East Division.
* Helped her team to a Georgia State title and semifinal finish.
* Member of Georgia ODP and Region III pool.
* Played with the Atlanta Silverbacks of the W-League during the summer of 2010.
* Three-year starter at Milton High School.
* Helped Milton to a 14-5-0 overall record and 9-2-0 mark in 2008 en route to claiming the Region 6-5A title and reaching the second round of the AAAAA playoffs.
* Earned All-Northside honors as a senior.
* Guided Milton to a state semifinal finish as a freshman and state playoff berth as a sophomore.
* Member of the French National Honor Society.
* Daughter of Alex Gokhman and Olga Lazareva.
* Majoring in sociology, minor in communications.
* Arrived on campus in January of 2010 enrolling at FSU for the spring semester.