* NSCAA Southeast All-Region First Team (2012).
* All-ACC Second Team (2012).
* ACC All-Tournament Team (2012).
* Soccer America Freshman All-American First Team (2011).
* All-ACC Freshman Team (2011).
* Weekly Honor: Soccer America Team of the Week (10/20/11); ACC Player of the Week (10/2/12); Soccer America Player & Team of the Week (10/2/12); TopDrawerSoccer Team of the Week (10/29/12).
* ACC Academic Honor Roll (2011-12).
* FSU Dean's List (Spring 2012).
* Appeared in 18 matches making 17 starts in helping FSU to its second straight College Cup appearance and sixth trip overall.
* Had a breakout sophomore season posting single-season career-highs in every offensive category including goals (9), assists (9), points (27), shots (40), game-winning goals (5) and game-winning assists (2).
* Finished the season with 13 points on four goals and five assists over her final seven matches as two goals and one assist went down as game-winners.
* Ranked second on the team in points, goals and assists and tied for first in game-winning goals.
* Finished ranked in the top 10 in the ACC in four offensive categories including game-winning goals (t-2nd), assists per game (4th - 0.50), points per game (7th - 1.50) and goals per game (10th - 0.50).
* Ranked nationally in game-winning goals (t-17th) and assists per game (t-20th).
* Registered four multi-point performances in 2012 including a career-high four points on a goal and two assists in the ACC Tournament Quarterfinal match against Boston College.
* Led all Seminoles with two multi-assist games - the first two-assist games of her career...assisted on both goals in FSU's 2-1 victory over Cal State Fullerton...followed with her second two-assist game in the quarterfinals of the ACC Tournament against BC.
* Opened the season with goals in FSU's first two games, both on the road, in wins over Minnesota and UCF.
* Scored a goal in three straight games including the game-winners in back-to-back road contests at North Carolina and NC State en route to being named National and ACC Player of the Week.
* Started all five games in the NCAA Tournament and finished second on the team with seven points on two goals and three assists...first career multi-point performance in the NCAA Tournament came against Texas A&M as she recorded a goal and an assist.
* Tallied the game-winning goal in the NCAA Tournament first round match against Mississippi Valley State and assisted on the game-winner in the quarterfinals against Notre Dame.
* Played every minute in nine matches including three in the NCAA Tournament.
* Appeared in 21 matches making 20 starts as a freshman.
* Ranked fifth on the team with 13 points on five goals and three assists.
* Led all Seminole freshmen in points, goals and game-winning goals (2), while pacing all freshmen in the ACC in goals per game (0.40) and points per game (1.20) against league opponents.
* First career points came on the road against intra-state rival Florida - tallied a goal and an assist including the game-winning assist in the 72nd minute to pace FSU to a 3-2 victory.
* Game-winning goals came against Boston College and in the NCAA Tournament against Portland.
* Started all five games in the NCAA Tournament and posted four points on two goals - scored against Portland and Virginia.
* Recorded five points in three games against the Cavaliers tallying two goals and an assist.
* Registered 28 shots on the year with 16 on frame good for a .571 shots on goal percentage - third highest among Seminoles with at least 20 starts.
ICELAND NATIONAL TEAM:
* Earned 20 caps as a member of the Full National Team.
* UEFA qualification...
* Played with the U-23 squad for one game in 2012.
* Played with the Full National Team at the 2010 and 2011 Algarve Cup.
* Member of the U-17 and U-19 Icelandic National Team.
* Played for Valur.
* Named Most Promising player in Pepsi division of Iceland during the summer of 2010.
* Earned Most Promising Player in Valur 2010.
* Garnered top athlete of the year in 2009 in her hometown of Hella.
* Daughter of Sigrun Anna and Brynjar Svansson.
* Majoring in sport management.