The junior midfielder notches her second career multi-goal game in the win over the Hokies.
* ACC Academic Honor Roll (2012-13).
* Redshirted the 2012 season.
* Led J.R. Arnold to the state playoffs in her final three years including a berth in the Regional Semifinals as a sophomore (2009-10) and a junior (2010-11).
* Tallied 116 career goals...named team MVP as a sophomore and junior, earned Best Offensive Player accolades as a freshman.
* Named All-State as a senior and All-County all four years.
* Served as team captain as a senior.
* Also competed in track and field for two years running a leg on the 4x400 relay team that set a school record.
* Four-year member of the National Honor Society earning the Academic Achievement Award for accumulating a GPA of 3.5 or higher for three years...two-year member of the Anchor Club.
* Member of the Florida ODP state team 94.
* Played club soccer with Bay United Soccer Club and Creeks Clash Soccer Club.
* Served several years as captain, named MVP and earned the Sportsmanship Award with Bay United.
* Daughter of Steve and Kathy Crowley.
* Father Steve holds the school record in track as a member of the 4x100 relay team at Rochester Institute of Technology.
* Majoring in business marketing.