* ACC All-Tournament Team (2011).
* Capital One/CoSIDA Academic All-District IV First Team (2011).
* NSCAA South Scholar All-Region Second Team (2011).
* NSCAA Southeast Scholar All-Region Second Team (2010).
* ACC All-Academic Team (2010, 2011).
* ACC Academic Honor Roll (2010-11).
* FSU Dean's List (Fall 2009, Spring 2010, Fall 2010, Spring 2011, Fall 2011).
* Weekly Honor: TopDrawerSoccer.com Team of the Week (11/21/11).
* Appeared in all 26 games with 25 starts in leading FSU to its fifth College Cup appearance in school history.
* Finished second on the team with 20 points recording seven goals and six assists...registered the second most goals in 2011, while tying for the second most assists on the team.
* Tallied the seventh most minutes played on the team with 1,957.
* Recorded eight points against league foes notching three goals and two assists on 17 shots.
* First point of the season came off an assist in a win over North Florida.
* Registered three multi-point performances on the year scoring a goal and an assist against Marquette and Portland and a goal and two assists at Clemson.
* Tied a career-high with four points against Clemson...established a career-high with her first multi-assist game against the Tigers - one of four Seminoles to record a multi-assist game on the year.
* Two game-winning goals on the year - vs. Virginia in the ACC Tournament semifinals and against Samford in the NCAA Tournament first round.
* Goal against Virginia in the ACC Tournament came off a blast from 35 yards out well placed into the upper right corner for the eventual game-winner.
* In two seasons at FSU, registered 23 career points against league foes - the sixth most in FSU history - on nine goals and five assists.
* Tied for the team lead with six points during the NCAA Tournament...assisted on goals in wins over Portland and Louisville...scored a goal against Samford and Portland.
* Recorded a point in FSU's first three NCAA Tournament games - scored the game-winner against Samford, assisted on the game-winner against Portland and helped solidify FSU's third round victory over Louisville assisting on the second goal in a 2-0 win.
* Tied a career-high with five shots in the regular season home finale against Miami.
* Played in and started 22 games in 2010.
* Tallied 1446 minutes on the pitch during her first season with the Garnet and Gold.
* Finished the season first on the team in points (23) and goals scored with nine.
* Ranked second on the team in assists (5), shots (40) and shots on goal with 40.
* Registered the second highest shots on goal percentage among Seminole players with 20 or more starts at .625.
* Tallied two multi-goal games on the year scoring twice against Virginia Tech and at NC State.
* Scored two game-winning goals against Stetson and Virginia Tech.
* Completed the game-winning assist to Tori Huster (with Amanda DaCosta) against Arkansas in a 1-0 overtime victory at home.
* Ranked fourth in points (15), points per game (1.50), goals (6) and goals per game (0.60) in conference games only.
* Tied for seventh in assists per game (0.30) and tied for eighth in assists (3) against league foes.
* One of six Seminoles that started and played in every game during the regular season and NCAA Tournament.
* One of a school-record seven Seminoles named to the ACC All-Academic Team
* Enrolled at FSU for the fall 2009 semester.
* Played for the club side KVK Tienen.
* Named MVP of the Belgian Competition for the First Division in 2007 and 2008.
* Member of the Belgium Full National Team.
* Represented her country at the European U-19 Championships in Switzerland in 2006.
* Daughter of Michel Cayman and Hilde Gommeren.
* Majoring in international affairs.