* Two-time NSCAA Youth All-American (2011 & 2012).
* Earned Arizona Division II First Team honors in 2011-12.
* 2011-12 AIA Division II Section 1: All-Section First Team & Section Player of the Year.
* Member of the All-Arizona Girls Soccer Team (2012-13).
* Named to the 2010 ECNL PDA All-Event Team...member of the 2011 ECNL International Tour Team...honored on the 2012 ECNL New Jersey All-Event Team and 2012 ECNL Phoenix All-Event Team.
* Named to the ECNL/id2 National camps in 2011, 2012, 2013.
U.S. NATIONAL TEAM:
* 2010 U-15 National Team, 2010, 2011, 2012 U-17 National Team & 2013 U-20 National Team pool member.
* Member of the U-15 (2010), U-17 (2010, 2011 & 2012) and U-20 (2013) camps.
* Participated in the 2010 Nordic Cup and 2012 La Manga, Spain U-19 Tournament both with the U-17 U.S. Women's National Team.
* Member of the U-17 WNT that captured the gold medal at the 2012 CONCACAF Qualifier...also participated at the 2012 U-17 World Cup.
* 2007 NSA EuroTour Dana Cup (Norway) & Gothia Cup Finalist (Sweden).
* 2008 Arizona ODP Donasti Cup Finalist (Spain).
* Member of the 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2012 Region IV ODP.
* Five-time state champs with the Sereno Soccer Club (2006-10)...served as captain from 2006-12.
* Played three seasons with Gilbert Soccer Club, one season with Tempe Pros Soccer Club and a half a season with SC del Sol.
* Coached younger keepers at Arizona Soccer Academy-Renegades.
* Daughter of Kim Von Dran...has one brother Andrew.
* Mother played collegiate basketball and was a member of the equestrian team at Oklahoma State ...was the national No. 1 BMX racer in 11-12 girls division as a 10-year old.
* Brother attended Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University as a freshman and is now majoring in the professional flight program at Arizona State.
* 2009 & 2010 NFL Punt, Pass & Kick Champion (14/15 girls division).
* Has aspirations of playing professional soccer and competing in the Olympics.
* Has NSCAA level 1 goalkeeper diploma.
* Arrived on campus in January 2013 enrolling at FSU for the spring semester.
* Majoring in sport psychology.