Marta Bakowska-Mathews scored two goals against the Bulls.
* FSU Dean's List (Spring 2014).
* Named Defensive MVP at Chiles in 2010 & 2011.
* Garnered All-Big Bend first team honors in 2010 & 2011.
* Ranked #26 nationally by TopDrawerSoccer.com coming out of high school and the #3 goalkeeper.
* Member of National Honor Society, Key Club and PALS Club.
* Earned High Honor Roll honors all four years at Chile HS.
* Played club soccer for Eclipse Select.
* Member of the FL ODP (2009-12) and Region III ODP (2009-11) teams.
* Participated in the Id2 Camp in 2010.
* Illinois State Cup Champions in 2011.
* Region II Champion in 2011.
* Runner-up National Champion in 2011 with Eclipse Select.
* Part of the Region III ODP squad that went to Costa Rica in 2010.
* Participated in the U.S. U-14 National Camp in 2010.
* U.S. U-15 National Team Camp in 2011.
* Daughter of Cathy and Lantry Brockmeier.
* Dad played baseball at USF, cousin played baseball at UF.
* Majoring in Exercise Science.
* Arrived on campus in January 2014 enrolling at FSU for spring semester.