* MAC Hermann Trophy Watch List (2013).
* NSCAA All-American Second Team (2013).
* NSCAA Southeast All-Region First Team (2012, 2013).
* Soccer America MVP First Team (2013).
* TopDrawerSoccer.com Best XI Second Team (2013).
* All-ACC First Team (2013).
* All-ACC Second Team (2012).
* ACC All-Tournament Team (2012, 2013).
* Soccer America Preseason All-American (2013).
* Soccer America Freshman All-American First Team (2011).
* All-ACC Freshman Team (2011).
* Weekly Honor: Soccer America Team of the Week (10/20/11); ACC Player of the Week (10/2/12); Soccer America Player & Team of the Week (10/2/12); TopDrawerSoccer Team of the Week (10/29/12, 9/3/13, 11/25/13); TopDrawerSoccer Player of the Week (11/25/13).
* ACC Academic Honor Roll (2011-12, 2012-13).
* FSU Dean's List (Spring 2012).
* Started 25 matches during her junior campaign in guiding Florida State to a third straight College Cup appearance and a berth in the national finals.
* Led the team in points (33), goals (14), shots (74), shots on goal (37) and game-winning goals (7)...established single-season career-highs in points, goals, shots and game-winning goals surpassing marks set during her sophomore season en route to being named a second team All-American.
* Finished the year ranked nationally in total goals (37th), total points (46th), goals per game (73rd) and points per game (84th).
* Ranked in the top 10 in the ACC in shots per game (10th - 2.96), points per game (8th - 1.32), goals per game (6th - 0.56) and game-winning goals (2nd).
* Seven game-winning goals tied for the second most in a single-season at FSU equaling her career total over her first two seasons...14 career game-winning goals is tied for the most in the Seminole record books with Tiffany McCarty.
* Moved into the top 10 of the Seminole record books for career game-winning goals (14), points (73), goals (28) and shots (145).
* One of eight Seminoles to play over 2,000 minutes in 2013 finishing with 2,132 minutes on the pitch - good for the sixth most on the team.
* Recorded four multi-goal games - first of her career - in 2013 all two goal performances against Florida and Virginia Tech on the road and at home in back-to-back NCAA Tournament games against Ole Miss and Colorado.
* Scored game-winning goals against Florida, Oklahoma, Syracuse, Maryland, Virginia Tech, Virginia Tech in the ACC Championship game and Colorado.
* Goal against Virginia Tech in the 36th minute of the ACC Championship game proved to be the difference in a 1-0 victory for Florida State - the second league title for the Seminoles in school history.
* First points of the year came on the road at Florida scoring twice including the game-winner in the 27th minute.
* Led all players with 14 points during the ACC regular season tallying six goals and two assists...tied for fifth in goals and tied for eighth in points against league foes during the regular season.
* Scored the equalizer in the 87th minute at Clemson to force overtime and finish with a tie.
* Registered her first career golden goal scoring in the first overtime at Syracuse to give Florida State a 1-0 victory.
* Finished the year with three goals in three games against Virginia Tech including both goals in a 2-0 win in Blacksburg.
* Paced the Seminoles with 10 points on four goals and two assists in the NCAA Tournament...finished the postseason ranked second nationally in points and tied for second in goals scored.
* Scored two goals in back-to-back games for the first time in her career in the second and third rounds of the NCAA Tournament against Ole Miss and Colorado...one of only three Seminoles all-time to score multiple goals at least twice in the postseason.
* Game-winning goal against Colorado in the third round came in the first minute and 19 seconds of the match.
* Was part of a double assist on Jamia Fields' first goal against Virginia Tech in the College Cup semifinals - the goal came in the 57th minute to give the Seminoles a 2-1 lead.
* Posted a shots on goal percentage of .500 for the season tied for the best mark on the team among Seminole starters that recorded at least 10 shots.
* Appeared in 18 matches making 17 starts in helping FSU to its second straight College Cup appearance and sixth trip overall.
* Had a breakout sophomore season posting single-season career-highs in every offensive category including goals (9), assists (9), points (27), shots (40), game-winning goals (5) and game-winning assists (2).
* Finished the season with 13 points on four goals and five assists over her final seven matches as two goals and one assist went down as game-winners.
* Ranked second on the team in points, goals and assists and tied for first in game-winning goals.
* Finished ranked in the top 10 in the ACC in four offensive categories including game-winning goals (t-2nd), assists per game (4th - 0.50), points per game (7th - 1.50) and goals per game (10th - 0.50).
* Ranked nationally in game-winning goals (t-17th) and assists per game (t-20th).
* Registered four multi-point performances in 2012 including a career-high four points on a goal and two assists in the ACC Tournament Quarterfinal match against Boston College.
* Led all Seminoles with two multi-assist games - the first two-assist games of her career...assisted on both goals in FSU's 2-1 victory over Cal State Fullerton...followed with her second two-assist game in the quarterfinals of the ACC Tournament against BC.
* Opened the season with goals in FSU's first two games, both on the road, in wins over Minnesota and UCF.
* Scored a goal in three straight games including the game-winners in back-to-back road contests at North Carolina and NC State en route to being named National and ACC Player of the Week.
* Started all five games in the NCAA Tournament and finished second on the team with seven points on two goals and three assists...first career multi-point performance in the NCAA Tournament came against Texas A&M as she recorded a goal and an assist.
* Tallied the game-winning goal in the NCAA Tournament first round match against Mississippi Valley State and assisted on the game-winner in the quarterfinals against Notre Dame.
* Played every minute in nine matches including three in the NCAA Tournament.
* Appeared in 21 matches making 20 starts as a freshman.
* Ranked fifth on the team with 13 points on five goals and three assists.
* Led all Seminole freshmen in points, goals and game-winning goals (2), while pacing all freshmen in the ACC in goals per game (0.40) and points per game (1.20) against league opponents.
* First career points came on the road against intra-state rival Florida - tallied a goal and an assist including the game-winning assist in the 72nd minute to pace FSU to a 3-2 victory.
* Game-winning goals came against Boston College and in the NCAA Tournament against Portland.
* Started all five games in the NCAA Tournament and posted four points on two goals - scored against Portland and Virginia.
* Recorded five points in three games against the Cavaliers tallying two goals and an assist.
* Registered 28 shots on the year with 16 on frame good for a .571 shots on goal percentage - third highest among Seminoles with at least 20 starts.
ICELAND NATIONAL TEAM:
* Earned 34 caps as a member of the Full National Team while tallying four goals.
* Made the Full National Team roster for the 2013 Euro Women's Championship in Sweden...scored the game-winning goal in 1-0 victory over the Netherlands to lead Iceland into the quarterfinals of the championship for the first time in her country's history.
* Played with the U-23 squad for one game in 2012.
* Played with the Full National Team at the 2010 and 2011 Algarve Cup.
* Member of the U-17 and U-19 Icelandic National Team.
* Played for Valur.
* Named Most Promising Player in Pepsi division of Iceland during the summer of 2010.
* Earned Most Promising Player in Valur 2010.
* Garnered top athlete of the year in 2009 in her hometown of Hella.
* Daughter of Sigrun Anna and Brynjar Svansson.
* Majoring in sport management.