Seminoles defeat the Hokies for the third time this season, 3-2 to reach the College Cup final.
* Started 26 matches in her first full season at Florida State.
* Finished fourth on the team with 17 points, third in goals scored with seven and second in shots with 51.
* Recorded over 1,800 minutes on the pitch during her redshirt freshman season.
* Posted a career day in just her second collegiate match notching five points on two goals and an assist in a 4-1 victory over Auburn...marked her first career points - goal and assist - against the Tigers.
* Became the first Seminole in 2013 to register a multi-goal game scoring the first and third goals against Auburn...finished the season with two multi-goal games.
* Tallied two game-winning assists on the year with the first coming in overtime against UCF and the second in the first round of the NCAA Tournament against South Alabama.
* Scored the equalizer at Duke answering a Blue Devil goal just 48 seconds later in the first half with a blast from 20 yards out that found the upper left corner for the goal...the Seminoles would go on to win 2-1 for their first victory in Durham in 10 all-time tries.
* First career game-winning goal came against Miami finding the back of the net in the 16th minute of a 4-0 victory over the Hurricanes...scored her second goal of the game less than 10 minutes later for her second career multi-goal performance.
* Also scored goals in league play against Boston College and Maryland.
* Finished the ACC regular season with five goals in 11 matches...tied for 11th in both goals scored and goals per game (0.45) in conference games only...one of three Seminoles to reach double-digit points against league foes during the regular season.
* Started all six of FSU's matches in the NCAA Tournament and played all 97 minutes in the national finals against UCLA...finished the postseason with one point on an assist in the opening round against South Alabama.
* Recorded a career-high five shots in a win over NC State...fired at least one shot in five of FSU's six postseason games.
* Redshirted the 2012 season.
ICELAND NATIONAL TEAM:
* Earned seven caps as a member of the Full National Team.
* Played with the Full National team at the 2010 and 2011 Algarve Cup.
* Member of the U-17 and U-19 teams.
* Holds the record for the most goals scored at the U-19 level - tallied 17 goals in 25 games.
* Appeared in 13 games with the U-17 team and scored 11 goals.
* Played for IBV and formerly Breidablik.
* Earned the Most Promising Player in Breidablik in 2010.
* Awarded the Golden Boot in Breidablik in 2010 and in IBV in 2011.
* Scored 14 goals in the Pepsi League in 2011 - the third most goals tallied in the Icelandic league that year.
* Daughter of Thorvaldur Heidarsson and Solveig Anna Gunnarsdottir.
* Majoring in psychology.