* Appeared in 11 matches during her sophomore campaign.
* Finished the season with seven points on two goals and three assists - all career-highs...ranked eighth on the team in points.
* Etched her name in the Seminole record books with a three assist performance against Jackson State...tallied assists on the final three goals against the Lady Tigers to tie a single-game school record for assists in a game...also played a season-high 59 minutes in the match.
* Became the fourth player in FSU history to register three assists in a game and the first since Jessica Price performed the feat against South Alabama in 2010.
* The three assist game marked her first career multi-point performance.
* Scored in consecutive games posting a goal in FSU's first two NCAA Tournament games finding the back of the net against Mississippi Valley State and Texas Tech.
* First career goal came against MVSU scoring in the 80th minute off an assist from Carson Pickett...scored the equalizer late in the first half in the NCAA Tournament second round game against Texas Tech.
* Saw action in four NCAA Tournament games including a postseason-high 24 minutes against Texas A&M.
* Appeared in 20 games making four starts in her first season at Florida State.
* Made a string of three straight starts in the midfield against New Mexico, North Florida and nationally ranked Marquette...fourth career start came against Mercer.
* Finished the season with one point assisting on a goal by fellow freshman teammate Jamia Fields in a 4-0 victory at UAB.
* Tallied a season-high three shots in the second game of the year at Portland...closed out her freshman campaign with seven shots including two shots on goal.
* Played a season-high 75 minutes in her first career start against New Mexico...played over 45 minutes in a game six times.
* Came up big for the Seminoles in the ACC Championship game against Wake Forest as she converted her penalty kick - the eventual game-winner - in a shootout to give FSU a commanding 3-1 lead and the league title.
* Saw action in three NCAA Tournament games including a high of 21 minutes in the second round against Portland.
* Was a member of the National ODP select team in 2009...participated in the National ODP select team camp in 2009.
* Played with the Victoria Highlanders of the W-League during the summer of 2011.
* Placed fifth at North American Final in 2009 with West Coast Capital of the Super Y Club.
* Named MVP as a senior in 2011 at the AA Provincial BC Tournament.
* Earned Golden Boot honors at the AA Provincial BC Tournament in 2010 guiding her team to a third place finish.
* Honor Roll student from 2008-2011.
* Daughter of Anthony Mathews and Dobrogniewa Bakowska.
* Majoring in physical sciences.