Frequently Asked Questions - No. 1 Florida State vs. No. 20 Duke
1. What time is the game?
- The game kicks off at 8:13 p.m. EST.
2. Is the game televised?
- The game will be televised on ABC nationally.
3. Can I listen to the game on the radio?
- You can follow "The Voice of the Seminoles" Gene Deckerhoff, along with William Floyd and Tom Block on any of our Seminole IMG Sports Network affiliates. For a complete list of affiliates click here.
4. Is the game broadcast on satellite radio?
- The game will be broadcast on Sirius 84 and XM channel 84. The satellite broadcast will be from Charlotte.
5. Are there any special events surrounding the ACC Championship Game?
- The Seminole Boosters and Alumni Association will host their annual event from Whiskey River in the Charlotte Epicentre beginning at 6:00 p.m. on Friday evening. The event is free for all Florida State boosters and fans to attend.
- The Marching Chiefs and FSU Cheerleaders will perform at the pep rally at the Charlotte Epicentre beginning around 8:30 p.m. Friday evening.
- The ACC Legends Dinner will take place on Friday evening as well. There are still tickets for sale by calling the Seminole Boosters.
- FSU fans are encouraged to meet at Whiskey River on Saturday for the official pregame festivities.
- Country music artist Sara Evans will peform a pregame concert from 3:30-4:30 p.m.. on Saturday at the Dr. Pepper stage
- The Marching Chiefs will peform their pregame pep rally at 4:30 p.m. at the Dr. Pepper Stage.
- Country music artist Rodney Atkins will peform a pregame concert from 5:30-7:00 p.m. at the Dr. Pepper Stage.
6. Are there any special travel packages for the game?
- Yes, the Tallahassee Seminole Club is excited to host the Florida State vs. Duke bus trip on Saturday. Buses will depart from the Unconquered Statue at Doak Campbell Stadium at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday morning and will return to Tallahassee immediately following the game.
- Purchase your tickets here.
7. How do I follow the Seminoles online?
- Seminoles.com should be your home for Florida State athletics online. You can listen to the game on Seminoles.com All-Access and get live stats through Gametracker. You will also want to check back after the game as Seminoles.com will have highlights featuring the call of Gene Deckerhoff and William Floyd. You can also watch postgame interviews with head coach Jimbo Fisher and selected players, as well as field level highlights on Seminoles.com All-Access.
8. Where can I park?
- Fans are encouraged to use public transportation, including CATS and LYNX systems.
- There are more than 30,000 public parking spots available within 5 blocks of Bank of America Stadium available on gameday.
- To see a map of parking locations and prices in the area, please visit ParkWhiz.
9. Is there RV Parking available?
- RV parking is operated by EZ Parking. For more information including cost and location, call 704-376-5559.
10. What times do gates open at Bank of America Stadium?
- All stadium entrance gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. To avoid long lines and congestion, please get to the stadium early.
11. Is there a policy on tailgating at Bank of America Stadium?
- Fans are encouragd to arrive early and tailgate prior to the game.
- You may tailgate within your spot (in front or behind your vehicle) or in any open grass area. Please take special care to not block the road and/or walkways.
- Music must be confined to your specific tailgate area.
- Tents may not be used within a parking spot.
12. Is the game sold out?
- There are still a limited number of tickets available. Call the FSU ticket office at 1-888-FSU-NOLE. On gameday, ticket offices at Bank of America Stadium will open at 6:30 p.m. at the North Gate at Graham Street. Media Will Call will open at 12:00 p.m.
13. Are student tickets available?
- No, there are no student tickets available.
14. Am I allowed to re-enter the stadium after I have left?
- Thre is no re-entry allowed at Bank of America Stadium.
15. What items are restricted at Bank of America Stadium?
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Anything deemed hazardous or unsafe by WFUPD, WSPD, or Event Staff
- Artificial Noise Makers
- Audio or video recording equipment
- Banners, Signs, and Flags
- Beach Balls
- Cameras with lenses longer than 4"
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Canes, chains, or sticks of any length (non-medical use canes)
- Cans, glass or metal containers
- Chairbacks larger than a single seat (16 inches)
- Computer Bags
- Coolers (unless containing medical supplies)
- Fireworks or any explosives
- Folding Chairs
- Food and Beverage
- Helium Balloons
- Ice Chests
- Illegal Drugs
- Knives of any size
- Metal or hard plastic frame chairs
- Large Bags (larger than 12x12x12)
- Laser pointers
- Outside Food and Drink
- Pets (except service animals for the disabled)
- Promotional items with commercial identification
- Shoes with wheels (wheelies)
- Signs or poles
- Strollers (Umbrella strollers are permitted)
- Tape recorders
- Thermos Jugs
- Tobacco Products
- Video Cameras
- Weapons of any description (weapons carried with a permit are also prohibited)
16. Who do I contact in the need of First Aid?
- Emergency care stations are located on the 100 level across from sections 109-110 and 133-134, on the 300 level across from suite 310A, and on the 500 level across from sections 511-512 and 543-544. Registered nurses, doctors, and paramedic units will be on duty.
17. Where do I report Lost and Found?