4 Antwuan Dixon
* 2001-02 Averages: 9.0 points (third on team), 4.2 rebounds (third), 0.9 steals (third) in 26.4 minutes per game (third).
* Ranked second on the Seminoles with a single-season career-high 41 3-point shots made this season.
* Made at least two 3-point field goals in 13 of Florida State’s 29 games and has made at least one 3-point shot in 21 of Florida State’s 29 games.
* Career-high tying four 3-point field goals against Clemson to score 15 points in the Jan. 24 victory over the Tigers
* One of only two Seminoles (also Delvon Arrington) to start all 29 games this season and the last 59 consecutive in over the course of the last two seasons
* Highlight reel dunk with 2:43 remaining put Florida State in the lead (58-56) after 11 ties and 17 leads changes in Seminoles’ 66-59 victory over Virginia Feb. 20
* 10 rebounds against Maryland Jan. 26 to mark the fifth time in his career he had grabbed double figure rebounds.
* Season-High 17 points on three 3-point shots made in a career-high tying 37 minutes against American Dec. 22.
* Made a near career-high three 3-point shots against North Carolina Jan. 16 with all three coming during a 2:09
span which were part of a 9-3 run that lifted the Seminoles to a 26-10 first half lead over the Tar Heels
* Made a near career-high three 3-point shots against Virginia Jan. 20 with two coming in a 44 second span of the first half to put the Seminoles ahead 12-10 after trailing 10-6
* Double-double (10 points and 11 rebounds) against Northwestern (Nov. 28) was the fourth of his career
* 2000-01 Averages: 8.7 points, 5.8 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 28.4 minutes in 30 games played (30 games started)
* Team tri-captain during the 2000-01 season along with Delvon Arrington and Adrian Crawford.
* Scored his career high of 23 points (on a career-high eight field goals made) against Clemson in the ACC Tournament on March 8.
* Played in all 29 games while starting nine times. Averaged 4.8 points and 3.3 rebounds in 18.4 minutes played per game.
* Hit 35.3 percent of his shots from 3-point range.
* Scored in double figures six times including his season-high of 16 points against Vanderbilt (12-22-00) and Virginia (2-26-00).
* Played in 21 games and averaged 4.5 minutes played per game.
* Played behind All-Conference forward Ron Hale.
On Antwuan Dixon
* The most tattooed player on the team with markings on his right and left arms and upper back. The tatoo on his right arm is of his uncle (mother’s brother) who unfortunately passed away prior to Antwuan’s arrival at Florida State..