10 Delvon Arrington
5-11, 166, Senior, Hillside, N.J.
* Honorable Mention All-ACC following his senior season
* Florida State’s all-time career assists leader with 688 for a 5.8 assists per game average for his career
* Averaged 11.3 points (second on the team), 3.9 rebounds (fourth on the team), 6.3 assists (first on the
team), 2.1 steals (first on the team), 33.6 minutes (first on the team) and was one of only two Seminoles
(also Antwuan Dixon) to start all 29 games during the 2001-02 season.
* Ranked first in school history in total assists (688) and assists per game (5.8), ranked second in steals
(225) and fourth in steals per game (1.9), sixth in 3-point shots attempted (352) and seventh in 3-point
shots made (120), tied for fifth in career games played (118) and 20th in scoring (1,173 points)…ranked
14th in ACC history in assists and assists per game and 15th in ACC history in steals and steals per
* First player in Florida State history to lead the Seminoles in assists during four consecutive years and
only the second player in school history to lead the basketball team in one category during each of his
four varsity seasons.
* Ranked third in the ACC in assists, fifth in steals, fifth in assist:turnover ratio, 14th in 3-point field
goals made and 22nd in scoring.
* Tied his personal single-season high with 182 assists for a single-season career high tying 6.3
assist per game average. Also credited with 182 assists in 29 games for a 6.3 assists per game
average during the 2000 season.
* Credited with double figure assists in a near-career high four games to nearly match his single-
season career-high of five double-figure assists games during the 2000 season. Finished his career with 12 double figure assists games during his 118-game career.
* Led the Seminoles in assists in 25 of Florida State’s 29 games as a senior. His senior season-high
of 12 assists came in back-to-back games against American (Dec. 22) and Virginia Tech (Dec. 27). Also enjoyed a stellar stretch with 21 assists in consecutive victories over South Florida (Jan. 6) on the road and against No. 1 and previously undefeated Duke (Jan. 6).
* Scored his 1,000th career point in Florida State’s victory over North Carolina (Jan. 16) and closed his career with 1,173 career points to rank 20th all-time at Florida State history.
* 2000-01 Season Averages: 11.5 points (team-leader) 4.8 assists (team-leader), 1.9 steals (team-leader) and 4.1 rebounds in 32.7 minutes (team-leader) played per game.
* Florida State’s starting point guard who averaged a team-high 4.9 assists per game.
* Scored in double figures 20 times in the Seminoles’ 30 games this season (66.7 percent). Team leader in double digit scoring games with 20.
* Junior season high of eight assists came at Maryland (Feb. 14).
* Second on the team in 3-point shots made with 33. 11 games with multiple 3-point shots made.
* Team leader in steals as a junior with a 1.9 steals per game average (56 total steals) and set his career high with six steals against Georgia Tech (Jan. 27.).
* Attended the famed St. Anthony’s high school in Jersey City and was coached by the legendary Bob Hurley.