Program gets another crop of strong newcomers
FSU XC women chase elusive NCAA title; men hawking top 10 finish
FSU XC men eye South Region title defense; 10th straight NCAA berth
Seminoles bring top-ranked teams to Virginia Tech in quest of ACC titles
Top-ranked FSU XC women claim Pre-Nationals title; men a solid fourth
ACC Freshman of the Year
Cross Country: 2009
10000m Run Outdoor: 2011
800m - 1:56
1500m - 3:55.86
5000m - 14:35.81
5K (XC) - 15:15
8K (XC) - 24:16
10K (XC) - 31:10.50
3000m: 8:21.88+ (Outdoor), 8:11.24 (Indoor)
Two Miles: 8:57.84 (Outdoor)
- SAll-ACC selection in the men's 10000m run.
- Placed eighth in the 5000m run at teh 2011 ACC Outdoor Championships.
- National qualifier in the men's 10000m run.
2010 Cross Country:
- Placed sixth in the men's 8k in a duel meet against Boston University
- Placed 69th at Nationals as the men's team earned its best finish ever as the national runner-up.
- Started his outdoor season with an impressive 14:35.81 in the 5000m at the Stanford Invitational.
- Ran the 5000m at the ACC Outdoor Championships, crossing the line in 12th place with a time of 14:41.85.
- Set a personal best in the 1500m with a time of 3:55.86 at the Seminole Twilight.
2009 Cross Country:
- Finished the 7.7K Virginia Tech Invitational in a time of 24:04.30 and a sixth place finish overall.
- Helped FSU to a fourth place finish at the Notre Dame Invitational with a 33rd place time of 24:24.
- Competed at the 2009 NCAA Pre-National meet for the Seminoles finishing 70th in a time of 24:47.
- Earned a top-20 finish at the ACC Championship and time of 24:16.16 was key to FSU's third place finish at the event.
- Was the first freshman, and 23rd overall, to finish the NCAA South Regional 10K in 31:10.50, earning All-South Region honors.
- Ran at the NCAA Championships for the Seminoles, finishing in 182nd place in a time of 32:26.
- Won the 4A State Cross Country Team title that is noted as the fastest team average in the all-state classifications.
- Selected for the All-Colorado Cross Country Team in 2007, 2008 and 2009.
- Captured the two mile title at the Colorado State Championships with a time of 9:15.
- Two-time 3200 Indoor All-American (2008 & 2009).
- Earned an All-America honor in the outdoor season in the two mile with a time of 8:57 that is his personal record.
Born in March, 10, 1991...Majoring in Exercise Science.