- Earned most valuable player in track for three years.
- Helped cross country to win the district title, place second at regionals and eighth in state sophomore year.
- State qualifier for cross country in the 4x800m relay all four years, two of which she was the anchor leg to win regionals back to back.
- Member of the team that won districts, regionals, and won 2006 state champions.
- Took the top spot in the state race with a time of 19:37
- District and regional champion in the 800m.
- Led her cross country team to win conference, districts and regional titles and placed third in state...
- Track district champion in the 1600m and second in the 800m.
- Played soccer and was a cheerleader.
Personal: Born September, 27, 1989 ...Majoring in exercise science.