8x All-Academic Big Sky Conference
2008 All-Big Sky Conference Cross Country
2009 All-Big Sky Conference 1500m
Captain of EWU Track and Cross Country Teams
1500m - 3:48
Mile - 4:05
Indoor 3000m - 8:14
5000m - 14:32.86
8K (XC) - 23:47
10K (XC) - 31:54.27
At Eastern Washington (2007-2010):
2009 Cross Country:
- Finished fifth in the 6K Clash of the Inland Northwest with a time of 20:25.
- Was named Big Sky Cross Country Athlete of the Week for posting a time of 24:11.41 at the Sundodger Invitational 8K.
- Crossed the line in 26:58.50 at the Big Sky Conference Championships (8K).
- Set a new personal best in the Mile at the UW Invitational, crossing the line in 4:05.98.
- Excelled at the UW Husky Classic in setting a new personal best in the 3000m with a time of 8:14.
- At the Big Sky Indoor Championships, placed fourth in the Mile with a time of 4:14.49.
- Posted a 3:52.18 in the 1500m at the Mt. SAC Relays.
- Nearly set a new personal best in the 5000m at the Oregon Relays in posting a time of 14:34.91.
- Finished seventh in the 1500m at the Big Sky Outdoor Championships with a time of 3:58.52.
2008 Cross Country:
- At the Clash of the Inland Northwest, finished second in the 6K with a time of 19:42.10.
- Earned a fourth-place finish at the Sundodger Invitational 8K, crossing the line in 24:03.
- Finished with a time of 24:08 at the Notre Dame Invitational 8K.
- Placed second at the EWU Invitational 8K, finishing in 25:00.40.
- Set a new 8K personal best (23:47.60), placing sixth and helping EWU secure 3rd at the Big Sky Conference Championships.
- Posted a 31:54.27 at the NCAA West Regional 10K.
- At the UW Indoor Preview, finished the 3000m with a time of 8:17.98.
- Posted a 4:14.11 in the Mile at the Husky Classic.
- Placed seventh in the Mile in helping EWU grab third-place as a team at the Big Sky Indoor Championship.
- Posted a new personal best in the 5000m (14:32.86) at the Stanford University Invitational.
- Competed in the 1500m at the Mt. SAC Relays, finishing in 3:53.13.
- Earned a fifth place finish at the Ken Shannon/Ken Foreman Invitational by posting a 3:51.57 in the 1500m.
- Placed third in the 1500m (3:51.24) at the Big Sky Outdoor Championships.
2007 Cross Country:
- Ran a 24:32 to finish 14th at the Sundodger Invitational 8K.
- Competed in the Roy Griak Invitational, crossing the line in 25:51.
- Finished third at the EWU Invitational 8K, posting a 25:29.30.
- Grabbed 13th-place at the Big Sky Championships 8K, finishing in 25:08.20.
- Posted a 32:01.70 at the NCAA West Regional 10K.
- Battled well to post an 8:35.33 in the 3000m of the Husky Classic.
- Won the Mile at the WSU Open in posting a 4:18.76.
- Placed seventh in the Mile (4:20.37) at the Big Sky Indoor Championships.
- Ran a time of 4:04.68 in the 1500m at the Oregon Relays.
- Finished fifth at the Ken Shannon Invitational with a time of 15:17.57 in the 5000m.
- Was the first freshman to cross the line in the 10,000m at the Big Sky Outdoor Championships, finishing in 32:38.55.
- All-State Cross Country 2005.
- Captain Track and Cross Country 2004, 2005, 2006.
Born on January 14th, 1988...pursuing graduate degree in Sports Nutrition, earned B.S. in Exercise Science...Holds dual citizenship with USA and Canada...Brother 1st Lt. in US Army, currently serving 2nd tour in Afghanistan...Dad Harold, Mom Julie.