FOUR-TIME NCAA ALL-AMERICAN
Cross Country: 2008
Indoor Mile: 2009, 2010
NCAA ALL-SOUTH REGION
Cross Country: 2007, 2008, 2009
NCAA ALL-EAST REGION
800m: 2008 & 2009
1500m: 2009, 2010
Indoor Mile: 2010
Cross Country: 2008, 2009
Indoor Mile: 2009
1500m: 2009, 2010
Track and Field: 2009, 2010
800m - 2:02.79
1500m - 4:14.20
Mile - 4:35.99
3000m - 9:18.29
5000m - 16:35.54
5K (XC) - 17:40
6K (XC) - 20:06
2009 Cross Country -
- Completed the Notre Dame Invitational 5K in 17:10, and was the first Seminole to cross the line.
- Recorded a top-20 finish at the 2009 NCAA Pre-Nationals with a time of 21:10.30 en route to second place finish overall for the Seminoles.
- Set a new personal record at the ACC Championships (6K) with a time of 20:06.40, finishing in third place overall and taking home All-ACC honors and helping FSU to its third straight ACC title.
- Was the first Seminole to finish at the NCAA South Regional with a time of 20:31.15, placing sixth at the event.
- Finished in 55th place with a time of 20:59.10 at the NCAA National Championships, helping the women to a second place finish which is the highest in program history.
- Named ACC Performer of the Week at the Rod McCravy Memorial by winning the 3000m - and setting a new personal best - with a time of 9:34.04. Competed in the Mile at that event as well, finishing in 4:45.67.
- Posted a new personal best in the Mile at the Husky Invitational with a 4:35.99.
- ACC Champion in the Mile with her time of 4:44.62 at the ACC Indoor Championships.
- Became a two-time All-American in the Mile with her 4:37.20 performance in placing third at the NCAA Indoor Championships.
- Named to the All-ACC Academic Team for the second straight year.
- Ran a 4:31.38 in becoming ACC Champion in the 1500m at the ACC Outdoor Championships.
- Lowered her personal best in the 3000m by nearly 16 seconds by posting a 9:18.29 at the Seminole Invite.
- Led an impressive field in winning the 1500m at the Seminole Twilight with a time of 4:14.20, setting a new personal best.
- Won the 1500m at the Georgia Tech Invitational in a time of 4:18.92. Finished second in the 800m at the same event, crossing the line in 2:04.24.
- Posted a NCAA qualifying time of 4:18.19 in placing fifth in the 1500m at the NCAA East Regional.
- Named an All-American for her 4:16.72 performance in the 1500m at the NCAA Outdoor Championships.
2008 Cross Country:
- Helped FSU win the crown at the Notre Dame Invitational as she crossed the line with a new personal record time of 17:13 in the 5K.
- Recorded the sixth-best mark in FSU history with a 6K time of 20:43.00 at the NCAA Pre-Nationals Meet.
- Earned All-ACC honors at the conference meet with a time of 20:43 in the 6K which placed sixth and helped the women win the ACC trophy for the second-consecutive year.
- Finished in fourth place with a time of 21:06.06 in the 6K at the NCAA South Regional meet that gave FSU the crown for the second-straight season.
- Reset her personal record at the NCAA Championships, finishing 29th with a time of 20:35 that earned the Seminole her first All-America honors.
- Took third place in the mile run at the Husky Invitational with a time of 4:37.71.
- Dominated the Mile with a first place finish at the New Balance Collegiate Invitational with a time of 4:40.80.
- Earned the silver medal while also posting eight points at the ACC Indoor Championships in the Mile with a time of 4:43.06.
- Battled in her first NCAA Indoor Championships where she ran a lifetime-best Mile with a fifth-place time of 4:36.87 that earned her All-American honors.
- Named to the All-ACC Academic Team.
- Earned the ACC Performer of the Week honor after an impressive 800m run at the Seminole Invitational where she posted a first-place finish time of 2:05.48.
- Set a new personal record in the 800m run at the Georgia Tech Invitational with a second place finish as she crossed the line in 2:02.89. Her time is noted as FSU's third fastest time in program history.
- Earned the silver medal in the 5000m run at the ACC Outdoor Championships with a time of 16:35.54. Later went on to dominate the 1500m run where the Seminole took the gold medal with a finish time of 4:20.83.
- Posted a time of 2:05.09 in the 800m run, which ranked third in the conference at the time, at the NCAA Outdoor Championships to qualify for the semifinals.
2007 Cross Country:
- Ran a career-best 5K at the Notre Dame Invitational with 17:40.
- Crossed the finish line in first place at the FSU Invitational with 5K run of a time of 18:02.53 which earned her ACC Performer of the Week accolades.
- Took the 17th spot at the ACC Championship with 21:46.80.
- Finished 15th at the NCAA South Regional with a 6K career-best time of 21:13.30 which earned her All-South Region honors and is the ninth-fastest in school history.
- Ran a time of 4:54.02 in the Mile at the Husker Invitational.
- Crossed the line in 9:44.61 to finish 11th in the 3000m at ACC Indoor Championships.
- First qualified for Regionals in the 800m at the FSU Relays with a 2:06.59.
- Also regionally qualified at the Seminole Twilight where she posted the third-fastest 1500m time with a 4:23.46.
- Finished fourth at the ACC Outdoor Championships in the 800m with a time of 2:05.91.
- Posted her personal-best time in the 800m prelims at the regional meet to win her heat and finished second overall with a time of 2:05.73.
- Crossed the line fourth in the 800m finals with a time of 2:06.95 at the NCAA East Regional Championships to earn All-Region honors.
- Advanced to the semifinals of the 800m at the NCAA Outdoor Championships. Ran a 2:07.98 in the prelims.
2006 Cross Country:
Redshirted her first season.
- Posted a career-best time of 10:54.17 in the 3000m at the Diet Pepsi Challenge.
- Ran a season-best 4:33.67 in the 1500m at the Georgia Tech Invitational.
- Placed 18th in the 1500m at the ACC Outdoor Championships tallying a time of 4:35.42.
- Her time of 4:37.07 in the 1500m placed second at the Walt Disney Invitational.
- Top 5000m time of the season was a 17:51.45 at the Snowbird Invitational.
- Represented Trinidad and Tobago at seven Carifta Games since age 12.
- Won 10 medals during her career at the Carifta Games in the 800m, 1500m and 3000m.
- Represented Trinidad and Tobago at three CAC Games Championships.
- Won a gold medal in the 3000m and silver medal in the 1500m in 2006.
- Won a gold medal in the 1500m in 2004.
- Competed in the 2005 Pan American Junior Championships.
Born January 6, 1987... Majoring in Psychology.