Cross Country: 2007, 2008, 2009
Cross Country: 2008, 2009
2009 ACC Scholar Athlete of the Year
Cross Country: 2007, 2008, 2009
Indoor: 2009, 2010
Outdoor: 2009, 2010
1500m - 3:44.09
Mile - 4:03.65
3000m Indoor - 7:56.40
5000m Outdoor - 13:54.40
8K (XC) - 23:33.66
10K (XC) - 30:08.41
2009 Cross Country:
- 2009 ACC Men's Cross Country Scholar-Athlete of the Year.
- Named to the 2009 USTFCCCA All-Academic Cross Country Team.
- Placed 35th at the Notre Dame Invitational with a time of 24:28 in the 8K.
- Led the `Noles to an eighth place finish at the Pre-National meet with an 18th place time of 24:07.70.
- Placed fifth at the ACC Championships finishing with a personal-best time of 23:33.66 in the 8K event, giving FSU a third place finish.
- Qualified for the NCAA National Championships at the NCAA South Regional with a fourth-place time of 30:08.41 in the 10K, setting a new personal record and earning All-South Region honors for the third consecutive year.
- First Seminole to cross the finish line at the NCAA National Championships with a time of 30:29.50, good for 43rd place.
- Opened the indoor season with an 8:07.41 in the 3000m at the Rod McCravy Memorial.
- Set a new personal best at the Husky Invitational with a 3000m time of 7:56.40.
- Finish in the 3000m at the NCAA Indoor National Championships.
- Named to the 2010 USTFCCCA Men's All-Academic Track and Field Team.
- Ran the 5000m at the Payton Jordan Cardinal Invitational in 14:04.18 to qualify for the NCAA National Championships.
2008 Cross Country:
- Finished the Virginia Tech Invitational with a time of 24:06.80 to help the men earn first place.
- Crossed the finish line in 24:01 at the 8K Notre Dame Invitational run that helped the Seminoles remain undefeated and take first place.
- Second Seminole to cross the finish line at the NCAA Pre-National meet with a time of 24:12.20.
- Led FSU at the ACC Championships as the first Seminole to cross the finish-line with a seventh-place finish in 24:36.50 and earn All-ACC honors.
- Posted a Top 12 finish at the NCAA Championships with a time of 31:32.44 in the 10K run.
- Opened the season and set a personal-record with an NCAA provisional time of 8:02.99 in the 3000m at the adidas Classic.
- Ran the ACC's fastest 3000m of the season at the Alex Wilson Invitational with a new personal-best time of 7:57.06 to qualify for NCAA Indoor National Championships.
- Showed a strong performance in the 3000m run at the Husky Invitational with a time of 8:00.01.
- Posted a new personal record time of 4:03.65 in the Mile at the New Balance Invitational to earn fifth place.
- Named to the 2009 USTFCCCA Men's All-Academic Track and Field Team.
- Posted a new personal record in the 1500m run at the Georgia Tech Invitational with a time of 3:44.09 that was the best 1500m performance by a Seminole on the season.
- Set a new lifetime-best performance while also running the ACC's fastest time of the season in the 5000m run at the Payton Jordan Invitational with an impressive 13:54.40 finish time that made him FSU's fourth-best performer in school history.
- Scored four points for the Seminoles at the ACC Championships in the 5000m run with a time of 14:22.71 that earned him fifth place.
- Qualified for the 5000m finals at the NCAA Outdoor Championships with a time of 14:02.57.
2007 Cross Country:
- Finished second in his collegiate debut running a time of 25:34.0 at the Covered Bridge Open.
- Posted an 8K career-best time at the Notre Dame Invitational with a 24:30 to take 29th.
- Second on the team, 19th overall, with a time of 24:45.90 at the ACC Championships.
- Came in 17th at the NCAA South Regional with a time of 31:16.63 to earn All-Region accolades.
- Ran a personal-best 10K time of 31:06.10 at the NCAA Championships to finish 97th overall.
- Represented Canada at the IAAF World Junior Cross Country Championships. Came in 30th overall, third for North American runners, with a time of 24:26.
- Won the Canadian Junior National Cross Country Championships in a time of 25:09.30.
- Fastest 3000m race of the year came at the Husker Invitational where he crossed the line in 8:13.30.
- Scored points at the ACC Indoor Championships with a sixth-place finishing time of 4:12.87 in the Mile.
- Posted the fastest time during the prelims with a career-best Mile of 4:10.87 that ranked him 10th in the ACC.
- Redshirted during the outdoor season. Competed unattached while prepping for the cross country world championship.
- Finished third in the 1500m at the Seminole Twilight running a collegiate-best time of 3:46.18.
- Clocked in at 14:31.58 during the Snowbird Invitational in the 5000m.
- Ran at the IAAF World Junior Track & Field Championships where he posted a time of 3:49.57 in the 1500m.
- Ran at the IAAF World Cross Country Championships to finishing 64th overall in the junior division -second amongst North American runners.
- His 3:45.50 in the 1500m was the fastest among all North Americans.
- Finished fourth in the event at the 2007 World Youth Championship in Brazil.
- Silver medalist at the 2007 NACAC Cross Country Championships with a 6K time of 18:56.
- Took second at the Canadian Cross Country Championships with a time of 25:59.20 to earn his spot on the national team at the World Championships.
- Won a trio of Ontario Federation of School Athletic Association (OFSAA) cross country titles, capped by the senior division title in 2006.
- Won both the 1500m and 3000m titles in the senior division in 2007 after silver medals in both races during the 2006 summit.
- Captured the gold medals in the junior division of both the 1500m and 3000m as a sophomore.
Born December 19, 1989...Majoring in Psychology.