8K (XC): 29:08.50
2007 Cross Country:
· Redshirted during his first season.
· Competed unattached in his only race of the year clocking a 29:08.50 at the Great American Cross Country Festival.
· Ran unattached during the outdoor season.
· Cut nine seconds off his 1,500m time throughout the season to a personal-best 4:00.37 during the Seminole Twilight.
· Appeared in his first state cross country meet as a senior finishing 20th at the FHSAA 4A meet with a time of 16:50.
· Ran a career-best time of 16:45.00 to take fourth at the district competition.
· First appeared at the district and regional meets as a junior taking sixth at the district meet (17:08.23) and seventh during the regional competition (16:59.79).
· Finished second at the state 4A meet in the 1600m with a time of 4:19.25.
· Also placed second at the regional meet crossing the line with a personal-best time of 4:18.22.
· Won the 800m run at regionals with a mark of 1:56.26.
· District champion in the 1600m and 800m as a senior posting times of 4:26.58 and 1:58.56, respectively.
· Holds the school record in the 5K (16:21), 800m (1:56) 1500m (4:08), 1600m (4:18) and 3000m (9:14).
· Coached by Bryce Predmore in cross country and Matt Wright in track.
Born October 30, 1988...Majoring in film.