FSU cross country women rack up academic honors
FSU women fourth, men fifth at NCAA XC Championships
FSU XC women chase elusive NCAA title; men hawking top 10 finish
Seminoles sweep South Region awards leading up to NCAA Championships
Seminoles chop up South Region competition for 10th straight NCAA trip
ACC Freshman of the Year
Cross Country: 2010
800m - 1:52.55
3000m - 8:10.82
5000m - 14:10.58
5K (XC) - 14:53
1500m: 3:44.77 (Outdoor), 3:46.30 (Indoor)
One Mile: 4:09.49 (Indoor)
- Earned a ninth-place finish in the 1500m run at the 2011 ACC outdoor Championships.
- Finished fifth in the four-mile relay at Penn Relays
- Posted a seventh place finish in the mile run at the 2011 ACC Indoor Championships.
2010 Cross Country:
- Garnered ACC Freshman of the Year honors as he placed 11th in the ACC Championship race.
- Finished second in 5000m at 2009 European Junior Championship in Serbia.
- Won 1500m and finished second in the 800m at 2009 European Team Junior Championship in Moscow.
- Won the Midwest Region of the 2008 Foot Locker XC Championships with a time of 15:09.
- Finished fifth to earn first-team All-American honors at 2008 Foot Locker XC National Championships.
- Won the Heartland region of the 2008 Nike XC Nationals.
- Placed second with a time of 15:18 at 2008 Nike XC Nationals.
- Finished in 12th place in 3000m at 2007 World Youth Championship (8:19.36).
- Fourth place in 3000m at 2007 European Youth Olympic Festival in Serbia.
- 13 Czech Republic national titles (Indoor, Outdoor, XC) since 2006.
Born on Nov. 11,1990...Majoring in Business.