Cross Country: 2009
1500m - 3:45.11
Mile - 4:04.67
3000m - 8:13.96
8K (XC) - 24:15
10K (XC) - 31:18.16
2009 Cross Country:
- Posted a 39th place time of 24:52.90 at the ACC Championships 8K in helping the Seminoles to a third-place finish.
- Crossed the line at the NCAA South Regional in a personal-best 31:18.16 in qualifying for the national meet.
- Completed the NCAA Championships 10K course in 33:18.20.
- Competed in the 1500m at the Seminole Twilight, finishing with a time of 3:47.76.
- Ran a season-best time of 3:46.67 in the 1500m at the Georgia Tech Invitational to qualify for the NCAA Championships.
- Finished the 1500m at the NCAA East Regional in a time of 3:53.17.
2008 Cross Country:
- Crushed his previous 8K personal record at the Notre Dame Invitational with a time of 24:15 that helped the Seminoles win first place at the meet.
- Finished in sixth place with a time of 24:17.40 at the Virginia Tech Invitational.
- First Seminole to finish while also placing third in the 8K at the Covered Bridge Open with a time of 25:00.
- Ran the 10K at the NCAA Championships in 32:37.80.
- Scored four points for the Seminoles at the ACC Championships with an impressive time of 4:04.67 in the Mile.
- Posted a new personal record in the 3000m at the adidas Classic with a time of 8:13.96 that earned him fifth place.
- Ran a time of 4:05.78 in the Mile at the Alex Invitational.
- Posted an impressive 1500m time of 3:45.11 at the Seminole Twilight that earned second place. The time was FSU's sixth-fastest performer in school history.
- Scored four points for the Seminoles at the ACC Outdoor Championships in the 1500m with a finish time of 3:45.86.
- Ran a season-best time of 14:21.77 in the 5000m at the Stanford Invitational.
2007 Cross Country:
- Posted his collegiate-best in the 8K at NCAA Pre-Nationals with 25:05.
- Crossed the finish line at his first ACC Championship with a 25:52.80.
- Posted his best collegiate time in the 1500m with a 3:50.03 at the Georgia Tech Invitational.
- Ran the 1500m (3:51.81) and 5000m (14:59.56) at the ACC Outdoor Championships.
2006-07 (At Oregon):
- Redshirted his only year at Oregon.
- Two-time Foot Locker Championships qualifier and was a top-10 Foot Locker South Regional finisher in 2004 (third) and 2005 (seventh).
- Collected state cross country titles as a senior (15:59) and junior (15:19) and was fifth as a sophomore (15:45).
- Helped Flagler Palm to the 2005 4A state team title.
- Capped senior year by winning the 800m (1:55.01) and 1600m (4:15.22) at the FHSAA 4A meet.
- As a sophomore he won the state 3200m (9:31.39) and added third in the 1600m (4:21.51).
- 2006 Nike Indoor Nationals mile runner-up (4:15.66).
- Ranked third among preps in 1500m outdoors in 2006 with personal-best at the Snowbird Invitational (second overall / top prep, 3:49.94).
Born February 25, 1988...Majoring in Sport Management.