Cross Country: 2008
8K (XC): 24:15
10K (XC): 30:56.46
5000m (Outdoor): 14:16.06
5000m (Indoor): 14:39.65
2007 Cross Country:
· Placed 10th at the NCAA South Region with a personal best 10K 30:56.46 to earn All-Region honors.
· Earned a career-best 8K time at the Pre-NCAA Meet when he posted 24:15. Time is the 11th-fastest in school history.
· One of four runners to compete in all six meets.
· Had a pair of top 20 finishes: 15th at the Covered Bridge Open (26:04.11) and 20th at the ACC Championship (24:48.30).
· Ran a time of 31:06.1 to place 94th overall, second on the team, at the NCAA Championships.
· Earned All-ACC honors by finishing third in the 10,000m with a time of 29:47.37 which is the ninth-fastest in school history.
· Won the 5,000m at the Snowbird Invitational at 14:16.06.
· Scored points during the ACC Championships in the 5,000m crossing the line in 14:25.11 to take sixth.
· Point scorer at the ACC Championships by running a career-best 14:39.65 to finish sixth in the 5,000m.
· Took fifth in the 10,000m at the ACC Championships by posting a time of 30:12.56.
· Ran a season-best 30:08.66 in the event at the Stanford Invitational.
· Placed 12th at the conference championships in the 5,000m in a season-best time of 14:45.12.
· Joined Florida State during the spring semester.
· Posted a season-best time of 14:59.82 at the ACC Championships in the 5,000m.
At Rend Lake College (2006):
· Earned All-America honors in his lone semester at RLC.
· Took ninth at the NJCAA Championships to help the Warriors to the national championship.
At Virginia Intermont College (2004-05):
· Earned 2005 All-America honors in cross country, crossing the line ninth at the NAIA Championships with a team-best time of 24:54.65.
· Effort helped VIC to the national championship.
· Scored points at the 2005 NAIA Outdoor Championships as he came in eighth in the 5,000m with a time of 15:04.50.
· Also ran the 10,000m coming in at 31:52.95 to take 13th.
· Lone race at the 2005 NAIA Indoor meet was an 8:57.09 for 22nd in the 3,000m.
· Redshirted during the 2004 cross country season.
Born June 12, 1986...Majoring in social science.