8K (XC): 25:10.7
10K (XC): 32.28.8
5000m Outdoor: 15:17.42
5000m Indoor: 14:41.70
· Did not compete during the cross country, indoor & outdoor track seasons because of an injured stress fracture in his right foot.
2006 Cross Country:
· Posted a personal-best time of 25:10.7 to take 146th at the Pre-NCAA event.
· Fifth on the team with a time of 25:42.6 to take 33rd overall at the ACC Championship.
· Came in 27th with a personal-best 10K time of 32:28.8 at the NCAA South Regional Championship.
· Ran a 34:54 at the NCAA Championship.
· Earned points with a seventh-place 30:31.88 in the 10,000m at the ACC Championships.
· Posted a career-best 29:56.5 in the 10,000m that was the sixth-fastest time in the league during the Stanford Invitational.
· Took ninth in the 5,000m at the ACC Championship with a time of 14:41.70 that was the 10th-fastest in the league.
· Ran a personal-best 8:53.26 at the ACC meet during the 3,000m.
· Ran unattached all season.
· Placed sixth in the 5000m at the Seminole Invitational with a personal-best time of 15:17.42.
· Redshirted during the indoor and outdoor seasons and the 2005 cross country campaign.
· Miami-Dade Boys Track and Field second-team honoree in 2003 and 2004 in the 3200m run.
· Top cross country runner at Belen Jesuit in 2001 and 2002.
· Won the 3200m run at the Hurricane Invitational and the Dade County Championships.
· Miami-Dade runner of the year for cross country in 2002-03.
Born May 5, 1986... Double majoring in marketing and management.