8K (XC): 25:12
5000m Outdoor: 14:37.01
5000m Indoor: 14:53.65
2007 Cross Country:
· Earned his career-best time at the 8K Notre Dame Invitational with a 25:12.
· Top finish was a 12th-place with 25:57.98 performance to open the year at the Covered Bridge Open.
· Tried his hand at the steeplechase for the first time in his career at the ACC Championships; just missed qualifying for the NCAA East Regional meet with a time of 9:19.85 to finish 10th.
· Improved his career-best time in the 5,000m to 14:37.01 fifth place.
· Ran the 5,000m with a career-best time of 14:53.65 at the Tyson Invitational.
2006 Cross Country:
· Had his highest finish of the year in the first event of his collegiate career as he crossed the tape with a 12th-place time - second on the team - of 26:39.65 at the 8K Covered Bridge Open.
· Returned at the Notre Dame Invitational to set a then 8K season-best of 25:27.
· Had his second sub-26 minute 8K of the season (25:51.6) at the Pre-NCAA meet.
· Finished 68th at the ACC Championships with a time of 26:40.9.
· Ran a season-best time of 8:41.53 in a second-place performance in the 3,000m during the Seminole Invitational.
· Turned in a top-time of 31:36.11 in the 10,000m at the Stanford Invitational.
· Took second in the Seminole Invitational with a time of 8:41.53 in the 3,000m.
2005 Cross Country:
· Redshirt season.
· Ran unattached all season.
· Came in fourth at the Seminole Invitational in the 5,000m with a time of 15:06.82.
· Finished 12th in the 5,000m at the FSU Relays with a time of 15:09.79.
· Took 12th at the Snowbird Invitational in the 5000m with a time of 15:08.47.
· Named First Team All-Brevard County in 2005 for the 1,600m.
· Finished 13th in the 1600m at the FHSAA 3A- 4A State Championship with a time of 4:25.21.
· Won the 1600m with a personal-best 4:21.71 and 3200m with at time of 9:40.38 at the regional.
· Named all-county in cross country.
· Named Florida Today's 2004 All-Space Coast Boy's Cross Country Runner of the Year.
Born October 11, 1986 ... Majoring in exercise science.