Fout, Winslow Sweep ACC Scholar-Athlete awards; Brits, Winslow Academic All-Americans
NCAA All-East Region
NCAA All-South Region
Cross Country: 2007
Distance Medley Relay: 2008
Steeplechase: 2006 & 2008
Distance Medley Relay: 2008
2007 USTFCCCA Division I Women's All-Academic Track and Field Team
2007 USTFCCCA Division I Women's All-Academic Cross Country Team
2006 ACC Outdoor Freshman of the Year
Distance Medley Relay - 11:11.0 - FSU, ACC & ACC Meet Record
· Participated in her first NCAA Championships running in the prelims of the steeplechase.
· Took sixth in the steeplechase at the NCAA East Regional Championships with a time of 10:30.78 to earn All-East Region honors.
· Notched her top time in the steeplechase with a 10:18.94 mark at the Georgia Tech Invitational, improving on the third-best time in school history.
· Clocked a 10:32.60 in the steeple to take second and earn All-ACC honors at the ACC Championships.
· First regionally qualified at the Stanford Relays with a 10:24.21 in the steeplechase.
· Raced the third-leg of the ACC Champion Distance Medley Relay that shattered the conference record with an 11:11.03 mark.
· Took fourth in the 3000m run at the conference meet with an NCAA Indoor Provisional time of 9:33.85.
· Cut more than 15 seconds off her 3000m time throughout the year.
2007 Cross Country:
· Ran a personal-best 6K time of 21:43.89 to take 25th at the NCAA South Region Meet and earned All-Region honors.
· Earned first place honors at the 5K Great American Invitational with a time of 18:43.90.
· Helped the team to the ACC and South Region Championships as well as a third-place finish at the NCAA Championships.
· Qualified for the NCAA East Regional where she finished 13th in the steeplechase with a season-best time of 10:32.42, the eighth-fastest time in the conference.
· Took ninth in the steeplechase at the ACC Championships, posting a time of 10:45.52.
· Best 3000m performance came at the Penn Relays where she finished 14th with a mark of 9:58.33.
· Ran the fastest 3000m time on the team at the ACC Championships as she posted a sixth-place mark of 9:40.97.
2006 Cross Country:
· Had her best 5K race of the year at the Notre Dame Invitational where she finished 82nd overall with an 18:10.
· Best 6K time was a 22:42.7 to take 38th at the ACC Championships.
· Came in 70th with a 6K time of 23:36.1 in the NCAA South Region Championships.
· Placed 11th at the NCAA East Regional in the steeplechase with a time of 10:31.36.
· Ran a season-best 10:27.01 to take second at the ACC Championships and earned All-ACC honors.
· Posted her first qualifying mark at the Stanford Invitational where she took sixth in a time of 10:28.20.
· Second at the FSU Relays in the 1500m in 4:34.11.
· Competed in the 3000m run at the Pepsi Invitational to finish fifth in a time of 9:57.02.
· Raced to a 10:33.62 in the 3000m at the ACC Championships.
2005 Cross Country:
· Proved to be one of the Seminoles' top runners finishing in the top five on the team in all six meets.
· Finished 13th at the FSU Invitational in 18:24.01 and 59th at the Notre Dame Invitational in a season-best 17:57.
· Finished 76th in her first 6K of the season at the NCAA Pre-National Meet recording a time of 21:51.6.
· Took 46th by running the 5.75k in 20:56.0 at the ACC Championships.
· Closed the 2005 season finishing 31st at the NCAA South Regional in the 6K with a 22:06.79.
· Finished 13th at the OFSAA Cross Country Championships.
· Named to the Canadian National Junior Track Team in the 3000m steeplechase.
· Holds the Canadian Junior 2,000m steeplechase record with a time of 6:48.98 which she set at the Canadian Junior Track and Field Championships in 2005.
· Won the title in the 1,500m steeplechase at the 2005 OFSAA Track and Field Championships.
Born April 25, 1986... Majoring in chemistry.