Two-Time All-ACC Academic
400m Hurdles - 1:01.36
400m - 57.31
· Took second at the Snowbird Invitational in the 400m hurdles with a time of 1:02.57.
· Grabbed first place in 400m hurdles at the Seminole Twilight with a time of 1:03.00
· Competed in the 400m hurdles at the ACC Championships, finishing in 1:03.23
· Lone individual performance of the indoor season was a 2:29.60 in the 800m at the Clemson Invitational.
· Top 400m hurdler on the team with a career-best 1:01.41 mark at the Florida Relays.
· Registered a 57.31 in the 400m dash at the Seminole Invitational.
· Ran a 2:32.77 in the 800m run at the Florida Intercollegiate.
· Competed in the 200m at the Snowbird Invite, notching a time of 26.49.
· Also posted a season-best time of 12.84 in the 100m dash at the Snowbird Invite.
· Had top 10 finishes in the 400m hurdles at the FSU Relays and the Seminole Invite.
· Ran her season-best 400m hurdle at the UF Diet Pepsi Challenge where she finished with a time of 1:04.58.
· Earned 2,716 points in the Pentathlon at the Clemson Multi-meet.
· Ran a season-best 9.07 in the 55m hurdles at the UF Pepsi Challenge.
· Member of the state champion 1A Girl's Track and Field Team at P.K. Yonge.
· Won both district and regional championships in the 300m hurdles, triple jump and long jump.
· Named the Gatorade "Will to Win" Athlete.
· Also competed in basketball during high school.
Born July 10, 1987... Majoring in business marketing.