Mile - 5:06.14
5K (XC) - 18:20
6K (XC) - 22:44
800 m: 2:11.12 (Outdoor)
1500 m: 4:26.93 (Outdoor)
3000 m: 9:54.58 (Outdoor)
- Started year with a sixth-place finish in the 1500m run at the USF Invitational.
- Also finished fifth in the 1500m run at the FSU Relays.
- Member of the 4x400m relay squad that finished fifth at the Seminole Invitational.
2010 Cross Country:
- Competed in six events and finished in the top 10 individually once during the year.
- Helped lead FSU to yet another ACC championship and national runner-up finish.
- Opened her season with a personal best in the 1500m (4:33.28) at the Bulls Invitational.
- Posted a 4:35.21 in the 1500m at the Seminole Invite.
- Set a new personal best with a 4:28.79 in the 1500m at the Seminole Twilight.
2009 Cross Country:
- Posted a time of 19:08.39 at the FSU Invitational.
- Was one of six Seminoles to finish in the top-11 at the Covered Bridge Open, crossing the line in 19:03.60.
- Ran a season-best time of 5:11.89 in the Mile at the Tom Jones Memorial.
- Finished in the top 10 at the adidas Classic in the Mile with a time of 5:09.54.
- Third Seminole to cross the finish line in the 1500m run at the Seminole Invitational with a time of 5:06.31.
2008 Cross Country:
- Helped FSU win first place at the Notre Dame Invitational with her finish time of 18:20 in the 5K.
- Ran a time of 22:44.20 in the 6K at the NCAA Pre-Nationals meet that helped the women tie for first place.
- Participated in the Mile with a personal best performance of 5:06.14 at the Husker Invitational.
- Ran the 1500m with a personal-best time of 4:37.11 at the Georgia Tech Invitational.
- Was the top collegiate finisher, second overall, in the 1500m at the Seminole Invitational.
2007 Cross Country:
- Crossed the finish line in a season-best 18:42 at the Notre Dame Invitational.
- Finished ninth at the FSU Invitational with a time of 18:48.29.
- Held the same place at the Great American Invitational with a 6K time of 20:02.30.
At St. Peter's:
- Played four different sports including cross country, touch football, netball and surf life saving.
- Named High School Sportsman of the Year four years in a row (2002-05).
- Tagged as Sportsman of the College in 2006.
- Served as school sports captain and class president.
- Coached in cross country by her father, John, an accomplished marathon runner.
Born October 10, 1989...Majoring in business.