Senior named ACC Scholar-Athlete of Year, leading large group of Seminoles
Seminoles shine in ACC Indoor Track Championships runner-up finishes
Track 'Noles spread out for final ACC Indoor Championship tune-up
Seminoles excel on the field, in the classroom and in the community in 2011-12.
Barroilhet earns ACC men's track honor; 14 'Noles chosen All-ACC Academic
ACC Freshman of the Year
Cross Country: 2010
800m - 1:52.55
3000m - 8:10.82
5000m - 14:10.58
5K (XC) - 14:53
1500m: 3:44.77 (Outdoor), 3:46.30 (Indoor)
One Mile: 4:09.49 (Indoor)
- Earned a ninth-place finish in the 1500m run at the 2011 ACC outdoor Championships.
- Finished fifth in the four-mile relay at Penn Relays
- Posted a seventh place finish in the mile run at the 2011 ACC Indoor Championships.
2010 Cross Country:
- Garnered ACC Freshman of the Year honors as he placed 11th in the ACC Championship race.
- Finished second in 5000m at 2009 European Junior Championship in Serbia.
- Won 1500m and finished second in the 800m at 2009 European Team Junior Championship in Moscow.
- Won the Midwest Region of the 2008 Foot Locker XC Championships with a time of 15:09.
- Finished fifth to earn first-team All-American honors at 2008 Foot Locker XC National Championships.
- Won the Heartland region of the 2008 Nike XC Nationals.
- Placed second with a time of 15:18 at 2008 Nike XC Nationals.
- Finished in 12th place in 3000m at 2007 World Youth Championship (8:19.36).
- Fourth place in 3000m at 2007 European Youth Olympic Festival in Serbia.
- 13 Czech Republic national titles (Indoor, Outdoor, XC) since 2006.
Born on Nov. 11,1990...Majoring in Business.