5K (XC): 17:38.9
2008 Cross Country:
· Redshirted during the 2008 cross country season.
· Recorded a pair of top eight finishes at the 2008 OFSAA Track & Field Championships.
· Took seventh in the 400m at 57.66 and her 2:19.31 in the 800 was eighth.
· Placed sixth as a sophomore during the Junior Girls Champion with a 3K time of 14:32.9.
· Earned the bronze medal at the OFSAA Championships in the 800m as a sophomore and freshman as well as a 400m medal her sophomore year.
· Took fourth in the 800m at the 2007 Canadian Junior National Championship with at time of 2:13.59. Came in 11th in the 400m (57.92).
· Won the OFSAA Senior Girls Cross Country title her senior year with a career-best time of 17:38.9.
· Came in ninth at the 2007 Canadian Junior National Cross Country Championship with a time of 17:55.9. Improved 26 spots from her 2006 finish.
· Took fifth as a junior at the Senior Girls Championship running a time of 19:51.2.
· Twice named Mississauga High School Athlete of the Year.
Born July 17, 1990 ... Majoring in exercise science.