After the Cavaliers spoke to the media, it was the Miami Hurricanes' turn as the final player interviews for Sunday.
Here's what Allen Bailey and Matt Bosher had to say.
- Allen Bailey discussed how Randy Shannon keeps them grounded in terms of agents and access to agents.
- Bosher said Shannon stressed compliance rules, and that they have many meetings a year to tell the players what they can and cannot do
- Bailey said that the FSU-Miami rivalry is one of the best in the nation, and that each team has mutual respect for one another
- Bosher said that the documentary "It's All About the U" was very entertaining and showed the history of the program
- Both players are excited to go up to Ohio State and play the Buckeyes in the beginning of the season, and it will mean a lot of the ACC and will be a challenge for their team
- According to Bailey, "We're up for the challenge"
- Miami has a tough schedule, but Bosher says that you come to Miami to play the big teams, that's what they do at Miami: "Show what we're all about"
- Bailey discussed the depth on Miami's defense and how that will benefit their season this year
- Bosher said that everyone talks about Miami "being back," but he says Coach Shannon has done a great job making Miami "What it should be"
- They're a tight-knit group, and now he believes they can take it to the next level this year
- Bosher said special teams plays a big role in the FSU-Miami series: big returns, punts, kicks, etc.
- Special teams is the one thing that sets the teams apart in the series
- The media asked about the UNC-Miami games, and why UNC has had success
- Bailey and Bosher responded by saying that this year is a different year
- Bailey believes that this is the best defense Miami has had since he's been at Miami
That's all for todays' interviews. Make sure you stay with Seminoles.com later for much more video content as well as an all new edition of the Doak Insider Podcast.