Boston College's Anthony Castonzo and Mark Herzlich spoke to the media after the Noles. Here's the best of what they had to say.
- Mark Herzlich is one of the biggest story lines of the ACC kickoff
- He mentioned NC State's Nate Irving also coming back from a devastating injury
- Herzlich expects himself to be the best he can be
- He has embraced the role of being a cancer spokesman
- Herzlich said that it was often "embarrassing" to go through cancer
- But the road to recovery has been great, and that he can share his message with the world
- Herzlich noted the humanitarian work the ACC has done over the past year for him and the cancer struggle
- Castonzo said that Herzlich has been a great story for his team to rely behind
- Castonzo believes that their camaraderie makes their offensive line great, and they're all seniors, so they should be a great unit in 2010
- Castonzo noted that the game against FSU this year should be a great game, and that they love going down to Tallahassee to play the Seminoles
-They both want to play Virginia Tech more than any other team, because they've taken "2 rings off my finger," according to Castonzo
- Needless to say, they're fired up to play the Hokies this year
- Herzlich said that now he can "handle anything that's thrown at me"
We're now on a 20 minute break and we'll be back with Wake Forest.