- Players are not permitted to meet with agents, at their homes, during the fall semester until Christmas break. This does not include Agent Day. All agents must be registered with FSU professional Sports Counseling Panel (this list is provided to the players).
- Players are to refer unregistered agents to Compliance Office to complete registration process
- Players and agents must notify Compliance Office of any contact with an agent
- Player found to be in violation of Agent Contact Calendar and Policies will be disciplined by Coaches
- Agents found to be in violation of Agent Contact Calendar and Policies will be removed from FSU registration list and not be permitted to attend Agent Day or have contact with football players with eligibility for a minimum period of one year. Agents may also be referred to the State Department of Business and Professional Regulation for possible investigation under the State Athlete Agent Law.
- Agents are not permitted to receive complimentary tickets from players