21 Susanna Zorn
2009 - Accolades: ACC Academic Honor Roll (2009-10)...Dean's List (Fall 2009 & Spring 2010).
* Played in 15 matches as a sophomore tallying a season-high 44 minutes of action in a win at home against UAB.
* Appeared in the first three games to start the season.
* Recorded her first collegiate point assisting on Jessica Price's second goal of the afternoon at Stetson.
* Played in four straight ACC matches with appearances against Miami, Wake Forest, Duke and Clemson - tallied 12 minutes against the Demon Deacons.
* Appeared in two games in the ACC Tournament playing 42 minutes in the championship final against North Carolina; played for 25 minutes in the semifinals against Virginia Tech.
* Made appearances in both of FSU's first and second round NCAA Tournament games - played 22 minutes against SE Louisiana.
2008 - Accolades: Member of the Dean's List (Fall 2008 and Spring 2009)...ACC Academic Honor Roll (2008-09).
* Made five appearances on the pitch in her first season at Florida State.
* Tallied minutes during the regular season against UCF, Connecticut, FIU and Florida Gulf Coast.
* Played a season-high 36 minutes in FSU's 7-0 victory over Mississippi Valley State in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
* Region D ODP from 2003 to 2007...played for the '90 State ODP team in 2006 and 2007.
* Participated with Top of Florida Dragons for five seasons (2001-2007).
* Member of Bay United U-17 and U-18 squad out of Panama City (2005-2007).
* Played for the Clearwater Galactics of the Women's Premier Soccer League during the summer of 2009.
* Played with the Colorado Rush of the W-League during the summer of 2010.
HIGH SCHOOL -
* Received All-State accolades as a sophomore...All-Big Bend first team in 2005-06 and All-Big Bend second team in 2004-05...2005-06 FACA Region III Player of the Year...named Most Valuable Offensive Player in each of her four seasons at Leon.
* Led the team in scoring all four years...set the school record for the most goals scored in a single-season recording 33 during her sophomore campaign.
* Played four years of flag football earning Most Valuable Offensive Player honors each season.
* Led the team in touchdowns and receiving yards all four years...guided Leon to back-to-back flag football state titles in 2007 and 2008.
* Earned All-Big Bend flag football first team offense (2004-08) and first team defense (2005-08) honors.
* Graduated Summa Cum Laude...earned Honor Roll accolades all four years...member of the National Honor Society and National Latin Honor Society.
* Daughter of Donald and Taska Zorn.
* Major is exercise science.