18 Erin McNulty
2010 - Highlights: *Reshirt Season
2009 - Accolades: CoSIDA/ESPN the Magazine Academic District III Third Team...ACC Academic Team Honoree...ACC Academic Honor Roll (2009-10)...Dean's List (Fall 2009). Highlights:
* After redshirting the 2008 season to play with the U-20 Canadian National Team, returned to the Seminole starting line-up in goal in the season opener against Jacksonville.
* Ranks second all-time at Florida State in wins by a goalkeeper with 36 - Ali Mims (2001-06) holds the all-time record with 46...moved into sole possession of second place for ACC victories with 13 - two behind Mims...tied for second with 13 career shutouts and third all-time in minutes played.
* Played all 90 minutes at Stetson to record her first shutout of the season; tallied five total shutouts - three during the regular season and two in the postseason...picked up two shutouts against Duke including one in a first round victory in the ACC Tournament.
* Consecutive shutout minutes to start the season came to an end at 305:25 after Penn State scored at 79:17 in the second half.
* Posted a season-high five saves four times in a double overtime loss at UCF, at Virginia, in the ACC Championship game against North Carolina and in a second round shutout victory against California.
* Shutout against the Golden Bears was the third of her career in the NCAA Tournament to become FSU's all-time leader in postseason shutouts.
* Became FSU's all-time career leader in wins in the ACC Tournament picking up victory No. 3 in FSU's 2-0 decision over Duke in the first round.
* Finished the season ranked in the ACC in GAA (4th), shutouts (8th), save percentage (9th), saves (9th) and saves per game (10th).
* Played every minute between the posts in all four games of the NCAA Tournament.
2008 - Accolades: President's List Fall 2008 (4.0 GPA)...ACC Academic Honor Roll (2008-09).
* Redshirted the 2008 season to compete with the U-20 Canadian National Team in preparation for the 2008 FIFA Youth World Cup in Chile.
2007 - Accolades: Soccer America Second Team Freshman All-American...Soccer Buzz Fourth Team Freshman All-American...Soccer Buzz Southeast All-Freshman Team...member of the Dean's List (Fall 2007)...All-ACC Academic Team (2007)...ACC Academic Honor Roll (2007-08). Highlights:
* Started all 27 games in goal becoming the first freshman in school history to perform such a feat - joined Amanda DaCosta as the only two freshmen to start every game for FSU in 2007.
* Finished the year with a record of 18-6-3...tallied eight shutouts and a goals against average of 0.94 in over 2,300 minutes of action...recorded 84 saves en route to posting a .778 save percentage.
* Set FSU freshman single-season records for wins, shutouts and GAA, while sitting second in saves.
* Moved into a tie for fifth at Florida State for career wins and shutouts, while her career GAA currently stands as the second lowest in school history (Ali Mims - 0.93).
* Tallied five or more saves in eight games while posting a career-high eight saves in a 1-1 tie at Duke.
* Ranked eighth in the ACC in saves per game (3.70), fifth in GAA and second in shutouts per game (0.40).
* First career shutout came in a 3-0 victory over Auburn.
* Posted a career-high 110 minutes of action three times with all three games coming on the road at UCF, Virginia and Duke.
* In league play, tallied more than 941 minutes of action in 10 games...went 6-2-2 with a 0.86 GAA and four shutouts...made 37 saves while allowing nine goals.
* Posted three straight shutouts recording a season-best 376:24 of consecutive shutout minutes (Virginia - Miami) - second longest consecutive shutout streak in school history.
* Turned in an outstanding effort in her first ACC Tournament starting all three games tallying over 250 minutes of action...credited with a shutout in a first round victory over Boston College...allowed just one goal and made 11 saves.
* Played over 920 consecutive minutes in goal before leaving the game against Wake Forest in the second half of the ACC semifinals - a span covering 10 games (7-1-2).
* Started all six games between the posts in FSU's run to the national championship game.
* Went 5-1-0 with a GAA of 1.04...tallied 15 saves in more than 518 minutes of action.
* Tied the school record for the most NCAA Tournament shutouts with two, while moving into second place all-time for postseason victories.
* Picked up shutouts against LSU and Texas in the second and third round, respectively...made a tournament best five saves in FSU's College Cup semifinal victory over Notre Dame.
CANADIAN NATIONAL TEAM -
* Participated as a full team member of the U-15, U-16, U-17 and U-18 Canadian Youth National Team and has been invited to every national team camp since 2004.
* Started in goal in a three game series against Germany in the Maritimes as a member of the U-15 National Team...also started in goal for the U-18 National Team at the 2005 adidas Cup in Houston, while playing in net for the U-17 National Team in a three-game series against Germany in Newfoundland.
* Member of the U-19 Canadian National Team that took part in the World Championships in Thailand.
* Started in goal for the U-20 team at the CONCACAF qualifying tournament in Veracruz, Mexico in 2006.
* Attended the U-20 World Championships in Russia with Team Canada in August of 2006.
* Member of the U-20 squad that won the CONCACAF Tournament in Puebla, Mexico in June of 2008 to earn a qualifying spot at the 2008 U-20 World Cup in Chile...started between the posts in all five games recording three shutouts including a 1-0 victory over the United States in the championship game...made six saves in the win over the U.S.
* Started all three games in goal for the U-20 squad at the FIFA Youth World Cup as Canada posted a 1-2-0 record...played every minute between the posts finishing the tournament with 22 saves and four goals allowed...registered a tournament-high 11 saves in the opening round match against Japan.
* Invited to participate in camp with the Full National Team in 2009.
* Played with the Ottawa Fury, two-time eastern conference champions and two-time national finalists of the W-League, in May of 2005 and 2006...also signed with the Fury for their W-League season in 2007.
* Continued her W-League experience during the summer of 2008 playing for the Vancouver Whitecaps.
* Played with the Hudson Valley Quickstrike Lady Blues of the W-League during the summer of 2009 and 2010.
* An honor roll student all four years at Glenlawn High School.
* Recipient of the Manitoba Soccer Presidents Choice Award in March of 2006.
* Daughter of Joe and Christine McNulty.
* Major is business management
* Played basketball all throughout high school.
* Listed as a top international recruit by Soccer Buzz in 2007.