10 Tori Huster
Checking-in on current and former Seminoles playing across the world.
Seven former Seminoles to compete in the NWSL as the league begins its second year on Saturday, April 12.
The senior defender was also honored as a first team Scholar All-American by the NSCAA and a second team Capital One Academic All-American.
Kallman heads to Kansas City, while Wys will play with the Western NY Flash.
The senior defender named a first team Scholar All-American by the NSCAA.
* NSCAA All-American Third Team (2011).
* NCAA College Cup All-Tournament Team (2011).
* All-ACC First Team (2011), Second Team (2010).
* ACC Scholar-Athlete of the Year (2011).
* NSCAA Southeast All-Region First Team (2011), Third Team (2010).
* NSCAA Scholar All-American First Team (2011).
* WSU Invitational All-Tournament Team (2010).
* Finished 2010 season as the as 88th ranked player on the Top Drawer Soccer's National Top 100 Women.
* All-ACC Freshman Team (2008).
* Soccer Buzz Freshman All-American (2008 - Third Team).
* Soccer Buzz Southeast Region All-Freshman Team (2008).
* Capital One/CoSIDA Academic All-District IV First Team (2011).
* Two-time CoSIDA Academic District III Second Team honoree (2009, 2010).
* NSCAA South Scholar All-Region First Team (2011).
* NSCAA Southeast Scholar All-Region Second Team (2010).
* ACC All-Academic Team (2009, 2010, 2011).
* Three-time ACC Academic Honor Roll honoree (2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11).
* Recipient of the Golden Torch Award at Florida State for achieving the highest GPA among soccer student-athletes during 2009-10 semester.
* Four-time FSU Dean's List honoree (Fall 2008, Fall 2009, Spring 2010, Spring 2011). * FSU President's List - 4.0 GPA (Spring 2009).
* Finished with 91 career starts - ranked fifth all-time at Florida State...19 career assists - tied for the eighth most in school history...24 career points in ACC regular season games tied for the fourth most in school history...nine goals against ACC foes tied for the fifth most.
* Selected in the second round (8th overall) by the Western New York Flash in the 2012 WPS Draft...made school history becoming the highest drafted soccer player to come out of Florida State.
* Started all 26 games in leading FSU to its fifth College Cup appearance in school history.
* Ranked fourth on the team in points with 16 on six goals and four assists...recorded the second most shots at 41 with 20 shots on frame good for a .488 shots on goal percentage.
* Tied a season-high with six goals - a mark set during her junior campaign.
* Scored in back-to-back games twice in 2011 finding the back of the net in wins over North Florida and Marquette and then again against Miami and at Virginia Tech to close out the regular season.
* Registered a multi-point game against the Hokies in the regular season finale with a goal and an assist...assisted on the game-winner scored by Tiffany McCarty in the 35th minute.
* Four of her six goals on the year came during the ACC regular season as she scored against Clemson, Virginia, Miami and Virginia Tech.
* Ranked among the ACC leaders in conference games only - tied for seventh in points (9) and goals per game (0.40), tied for sixth in goals (4) and tied for 10th in points per game (0.90).
* Set a school record for the latest game-tying goal in school history when she scored with 36 seconds left at Virginia to force overtime.
* Assisted on the game-tying goal against Virginia in the ACC Tournament...started all three games and played the entire game in the finals against Wake Forest in leading the Seminoles to their first conference championship.
* Recorded an assist on the road against Portland in the Second Round of the NCAA Tournament.
* Played all 90 minutes in the Seminoles national semifinal contest against Stanford...recorded two shots in the match including one shot on goal en route to earning a spot on the College Cup All-Tournament team.
* Started and played in 21 games in 2010.
* Finished first on the team in assists with seven, shots (55) and shots on goal (28), while tied for the team lead in game-winning goals with three.
* Ranked second on the team in points with 19 and goals scored (6).
* Scored the game winning goal in matches against Gonzaga, Arkansas and Miami.
* Game-winner against Arkansas was her first career golden goal in a 1-0 overtime victory
* Two multi-point performances on the year including wins over Gonzaga and Mercer - both matches on the road.
* In the win over Gonzaga, posted the game-winning goal and an assist to Janice Cayman.
* Against Mercer, all three points came in the second half with a goal and an assist.
* Tied for second on the team with six points during the ACC regular season scoring two goals and adding two assists while taking 18 shots.
* Record a career-high seven shots three times in matches against Gonzaga, Mercer and Wake Forest.
* Credited with the game-winning assist on Breezy Hupp's game-winner against Middle Tennessee State in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
* Finished the season posting season career-highs for shots, goals, assists, points and game-winning goals.
* Led all players with 11 shots over four games in leading FSU to the Elite Eight of the NCAA Tournament for the sixth year in a row.
* One of seven Seminoles named to the 2011 ACC All-Academic Team.
* One of eight Seminoles to finish the season with double-digit points notching 11 points on four goals and three assists.
* Appeared in 23 games starting 22...played over 1,400 minutes on the pitch.
* Finished with a shots on goal percentage of .452 as 14 of her 31 shots were fired on net.
* First goal of the season came in the second half against South Alabama, one of five goals scored by the Seminoles in less than nine minutes.
* Broke a scoreless tie against Penn State scoring the game's first goal in the 58th minute of play.
* Scored the first goal in FSU's 3-2 victory over Boston College - three career goals against the Eagles as she scored both goals in a pair of 1-0 victories in 2008.
* Recorded goals in back-to-back ACC contests scoring the first goal of the game in wins over Boston College and Miami - surpassed her freshman league totals in goals (1) and points (3) over just a two game span.
* Tallied assists in back-to-back games on the road against Clemson and at home against North Carolina...assisted on the game's first goal in the seventh minute of action to give FSU an early 1-0 lead over UNC - a game won by FSU 3-2 in overtime.
* Named to the All-ACC Freshman Team - one of three Seminole freshmen named to the All-ACC Freshman Team tying a school record set twice before in 2001 and 2005.
* Started 22 games tallying 1,610 minutes on the field in her first season in Tallahassee...one of only two Seminole freshmen (Ella Stephan) in 2008 to start every game she played.
* Led all Seminole freshmen in starts and minutes played - played all 90 minutes in nine starts including the final three games of the season.
* Joined Casey Short as the only two freshmen to start all 10 ACC regular season games...registered 1,276 minutes in league play to pace all first year players.
* First collegiate point came on an assist in a 4-1 win over Penn State...notched her first career game-winning assist the following game against Connecticut.
* Recorded assists in three straight games in wins over Penn State, Connecticut and Florida International.
* Scored first collegiate goal in FSU's 5-0 win over the Golden Panthers.
* Finished the year with two multi-point games tying a career-high with three points on a goal and an assist in wins versus FIU and Florida Gulf Coast.
* Tied for second on the team with two game-winning goals and tied for fourth with two game-winning assists...both game-winning goals came against Boston College in a pair of 1-0 victories over the Eagles.
* Finished the ACC regular season with three points on a goal and an assist...assisted on the first goal of the game in a 5-2 victory over Duke.
* Fired 34 shots on the year including a career-high five against FGCU.
* Started all four games in the Seminoles' postseason run to the NCAA Quarterfinals...played all 90 minutes in the final three postseason games.
* Provided the game-winning goal in a 1-0 victory over Boston College in the third round...scored the lone goal in the 65th minute, her second game-winner of the season and second against the Eagles.
* Finished the NCAA Tournament with five shots including three shots on goal.
U.S. NATIONAL TEAM:
* Invited to U.S. U-23 National Team camp April 18-25, 2010 at Oregon State...played in a pair of friendly matches including starting and playing all 90 minutes against the University of Portland.
* Member of the U-23 squad that participated in the Four Nations Tournament in Leicester, England, July 7-12, 2010...helped the U.S. to tournament victory posting a 2-1-0 record...saw playing time against England and Norway.
* Invited to U-23 camp in December of 2010 at the Home Depot Center and then again on April 24-May 1, 2011 and May 15-21, 2011.
* Participated with the U-23's at the Three Nations Tournament in Falun, Sweden, June 12-22, 2011.
* A Region II ODP member from 2003-2007.
* Played with the SYL ODP National Select team for four years.
* Captured the Super Y League North American Championship in 2007 with Ohio Elite Soccer Academy.
* Member of the All-North American final select team in 2007.
* Played with the Boston Renegades of the W-League during the summer of 2008 and 2009.
* Played with the Colorado Rush of the W-League during the summer of 2010.
* Named an NSCAA/adidas Youth All-American in 2006 and 2007.
* Led Saint Ursula Academy to the 2007 High School State Championship defeating Strongsville 2-1 in the finals...connected on the game-winner in the 75th minute to give Saint Ursula the lead for good.
* Earned first team All-State in 2007.
* A three-time All-GGCL First Team and a two-time All-Southwest Ohio honoree. * Named a top 50 recruit by Soccer Buzz.
* NSCAA Scholar All-America accolades in 2007.
* Named GGCL Scholar Athlete in 2007 while garnering All-Southwest Scholar accolades from 2005-2007.
* Earned first honors every quarter in high school and participated in the honors and AP programs at Saint Ursula.
* Member of the Spanish Honor Society for two years and the GAA (Girls' Athletic Association) Club for four years.
* Daughter of Steve and Laura Huster.
* Major is exercise science.