|High School:||Vernon Hills|
* Started all 24 games in helping FSU to its second straight College Cup appearance and sixth trip overall... one of just four Seminoles to start every game in 2012.
* Posted 14 points on two goals and 10 assists in her final season - became the first Seminole to register double-digit assists over two different seasons.
* Finished the year as the team leader in assists for the third time in her career...led the team in assists in 2009 (10), 2011 (9) and 2012 (10).
* Ranked eighth in the ACC in assists per game (0.42)...finished the year tied for 20th in the nation in total assists.
* Set the single-season school record for game-winning assists with seven...opened the season assisting on the game-winner in FSU's first three victories (at Minnesota, at UCF and vs. Florida)...in fact her first four assists in 2012 were all game-winners (vs. Wake Forest).
* Three of her seven game-winning assists also came in the postseason as she assisted on the winning score against Mississippi Valley State, Texas A&M and Notre Dame.
* Became the all-time assist leader at Florida State when she found Dria Hampton for a goal in the first half against Clemson on October 4 moving her to the top of the list ahead of previous record holder Mami Yamaguchi (30).
* Set the school record for most career game-winning assists in FSU's victory over Texas A&M in the third round of the NCAA Tournament...also set the single-season school record for game-winning assists in that same match.
* First goal of the season came against Cal State Fullerton as she blasted a shot from the left corner of the 18-yard box in the third minute of play to give FSU an early lead.
* Found the back of the net on the road at Boston College for her second goal of the season turning an Eagle turnover deep in FSU's offensive zone into an unassisted goal.
* Tied a season-high with two shots five times (vs. Florida, Virginia Tech, at Maryland, Boston College and Mississippi Valley State.
* Appeared in 24 matches for FSU making 12 starts.
* Ranked third on the team with 17 points on four goals and nine assists.
* Finished the season as the team leader in assists with nine...tied for fifth in the ACC with an assists per game average of 0.46.
* Tallied a team-high four game-winning assists including two in the NCAA Tournament - game-winners came at Oregon State, against New Mexico, Samford (NCAA) and Louisville (NCAA).
* Recorded two game-winning goals on the year - tied for the second most on the team...scored the game-winner against Marquette and at North Carolina in double overtime of the ACC Tournament Quarterfinals.
* Scored the golden goal in FSU's 1-0 victory over UNC in the ACC Tournament Quarterfinals handing the Tar Heels their first-ever loss in the ACC Tournament...became the first Seminole to register a golden goal in the ACC Tournament...with two career golden goals became the fourth Seminole to record multiple golden goals at Florida State.
* Had a stretch of four straight games with a point - New Mexico (1), North Florida (3), Marquette (2) and UAB (1).
* Recorded a season-high three shots against Mercer.
* Scored a goal and an assist in leading the Seminoles to their first ACC Championship...scored the game-winner against UNC and assisted on the game-tying goal in the finals against Wake Forest to force overtime and then eventually penalty kicks...earned a spot on the ACC All-Tournament team for her efforts.
* Tallied two assists in the NCAA Tournament - both game-winners against Samford and Louisville...active postseason leader in points, goals and assists.
* Received a redshirt due to injury.
* Finished the season as the ACC leader in scoring with 42 points (16G, 10A), second in goals and tied for second in assists...led the league with eight game-winning goals.
* One of only three players in the ACC to rank in the top 10 in all three major offensive categories (points, goal, assists).
* Ranked nationally in points per game (24th).
* Became just the second player in FSU history to record double-digit goals and assists in a single-season joining Mami Yamaguchi (24G, 18A in 2007).
* Sixteen goals and 10 assists tied for the sixth and third-most, respectively, in a single-season at Florida State.
* Became just the sixth player in school history and third in the last three years (Miami Yamaguchi & Katrin Schmidt in 2007) to reach double-digit assists in a single-season.
* Partnered with Tiffany McCarty as the fifth duo in school history to record double-digit goals in a single-season...combined with McCarty to score 33 goals in 2009, second highest scoring combination in one season in school history.
* Incredible run during the NCAA Tournament with four goals in three games accounting for all three game-winning goals...opened the tournament with three goals in two games and followed with the golden goal in double overtime in the third round against Texas A&M.
* Moved into sixth place all-time for points (12) and tied for third in goals (5) in the postseason.
* Registered eight game-winning goals on the year, an FSU single-season record (previously held by Leah Gallegos with 7 in 2003).
* Recorded four game-winning goals in her last six games including three in her last four...tallied three game-winning goals in league play.
* Registered her first career multi-goal game scoring twice in a 3-0 victory at Stetson...broke a scoreless tie during the early portion of the second half scoring in the 47th minute, the goal was the eventual game-winner.
* Four multi-goal games on the year scoring twice in wins against Stetson, Washington State, Clemson and SE Louisiana.
* Led the team with nine multi-point performances on the year including six games with at least one goal and one assist (South Alabama, Washington State, UAB, Miami, NC State and Virginia Tech in the ACC Tournament).
* Three assists against South Alabama tied a school record for assists in a single-game...became just the third player in school history to record three assists in a game joining Erin Grimsley (1996) and Mami Yamaguchi (2007).
* Saw action in 22 games including six starts in her first collegiate season...started the first four games of the season earning her first collegiate start against UCF playing 53 minutes in the season opener.
* Registered a career-day in Florida State's first road game of the season tallying career-highs in shots (6) and points (3) in a 4-1 win at Penn State...registered her first career goal and first career assist against the Nittany Lions - scored just over two minutes into the start of the game while assisting on Tiffany McCarty's goal to give FSU a 3-0 first half lead.
* Tallied a season-high 80 minutes against Penn State and played 50+ minutes in five of 22 games in 2008...closed out the season playing over 900 minutes on the pitch.
* Finished the year with 12 points on three goals and six assists...tied for third on the team in assists and seventh in points.
* Recorded two assists in league play...collected her first point against an ACC opponent with an assist against Duke followed with an assist in a 4-0 win over Clemson...recorded an assist in consecutive games twice in 2008 (Penn State/Connecticut & Duke/Clemson).
* Finished the season with 32 shots and 16 shots on goal, good for a .500 shots on goal percentage.
* Played in all four games in the Seminoles' postseason run to the NCAA Quarterfinals.
* Notched four points in the first weekend of the NCAA Tournament tallying a career-high two assists against Mississippi Valley State and the game-winning goal against Auburn in the first and second rounds of action, respectively.
* Second assist against the Devilettes came off a header by Marissa Kazbour following a near side throw-in.
* Lone goal of the NCAA Tournament came in the 39th minute against Auburn in a 1-0 second round victory...the goal marked her first career game-winner.
* Tallied nine shots in postseason play including five shots on goal...averaged 39.5 minutes per game.
* Received a redshirt due to injury.
* Member of the Illinois ODP state team in 2003 and 2005.
* 2005 Region II ODP team member.
* Played in the 2005 ODP Thanksgiving Intercollegiate Regional event in Boca Raton, Fla.
* Played for the Eclipse Select 88/89 in 2007 which ranked as the number one club team in the nation.
* Scored three goals in the finals in leading the Chicago based Eclipse Select Club team to the U-17 USYA national title in 2006.
* Moved up an age class during the summer of 2008 playing with the Eclipse Select 89/90...advanced to the national tournament in Arkansas finishing third overall...notched three goals during the national competition.
* Garnered six Illinois State Cup Championships, while helping her teams capture the 2005 Puma Gold Cup Championship, the 2003 Disney Championship, the 2003 Region II Championship and the U-17 National Championship.
* Recipient of the adidas Golden Boot Award in 2006 while playing for the USYS U-17 national championship team.
* Captured the U-17 Regional Championship UYSA in 2003 and 2006.
* Played with the Chicago Red Eleven of the W-League during the summer of 2009.
* Was a member of the Pali Blues of the W-League during the summer of 2011.
* Voted one of Illinois top 20 recruits by the Chicago Sun-Times.
* Three-year varsity starter for Vernon Hills High School.
* Single-season leading scorer in 2005 registering 21 goals and 14 assists on her way to earning all-conference and all-sectional honors...earned all-state special mention accolades as a forward.
* Named to the 2005 Daily Herald All-Area team, while earning Pioneer Press Rookie of the Year accolades.
* Earned high school varsity letters in soccer, basketball and volleyball.
* Three-time letter winner in varsity track and field competing in the 100m dash and long jump events.
* Listed as a top 150 recruit in America by Soccer Buzz in 2007.
* An Honor Roll student at Vernon Hills High School.
* Daughter of Kevin and Minnie Price.
* Has a brother Kevin, sister Stephanie and nephew Miles.
* Graduated in the spring of 2011 with a bachelor's degree in sport management; completed her master's degree in sport psychology in the fall of 2012.
* Grandfather played in the Negro Baseball League.
* Active member in Fellowship of Christian Athletes and Adopt-A-Family.
* Volunteered at the Inner-City Soccer Program.