28 Rachel Lim
2010 - Accolades: Named Atlantic Coast Conference Women's Soccer Player of the Week (10/4) for scoring the game winning golden goal against Wake Forest...Named to Top Drawer Soccer National Team of the Week (10/3)...One of a school record seven Seminoles named to the All-ACC Academic Team
Highlights: Played in 19 games in 2010, starting in 15...Scored three goals and completed four assists on the season to become one of seven Seminoles to score in double digits...Scored the game winning goal against Marquette in the Sweet 16...Scored game-tying goal in the 3-1 win over Duke...Scored golden goal against ACC Tournament Champion Wake Forest during the regular season... Was named ACC Player of the Week for her efforts against the Demon Deacons...Third on the team in assists with four including two game-winning assists Washington State and Miami...Fifth on the team in points with 10 (three goals, four assists)...Was a key member to the Florida State defensive effort that allowed only 20 goals all season...Key part of a defensive effort that saw the Garnet and Gold open the season posting three consecutive shutouts...the three shutouts to open the season marks the second time it has happened in school history with the other time occurring the previous season... Key part of a defensive effort that saw FSU post an ACC best 13 shutouts including a conference best six shutouts in ACC play...Part of a defense that allowed an ACC best of five goals allowed in conference play and an ACC best 0.49 goal against average in ACC action...Finishes her career with 89 career game appearances, the tenth most in school history...Her career as a Seminole concludes with 14 goals, 15 assists, 94 shots and five game winning goals.
2009 - Accolades: - ACC Academic Honor Roll (2009-10). Highlights:
* Played over 1,200 minutes in 24 matches with 21 starts.
* Ranked sixth on the team in points (12) with five goals and two assists...added two game-winning goals and two game-winning assists.
* Earned her first start of the season against South Alabama and set career-highs for points (4) and shots (5)...tallied her first career multi-goal game scoring twice against the Jaguars.
* Tallied four shots in the first half on the road at Stetson to lead all players.
* Recorded her first game-winning goal of the season in a 2-1 victory over No. 10 Penn State...goal came in the 81st minute just 58 seconds after the Nittany Lions tied the game at 1-1.
* Notched her second career two goal game in FSU's 8-0 victory over UAB...tallied the game-winner in the second minute of play - tied career-highs for points (4) and goals (2) in the win.
* Set a career-high for goals in a season with five surpassing her previous high of four set as a freshman in 2007.
* Tallied an assist on Toni Pressley's golden goal in FSU's 1-0 overtime victory at Florida...first assist of the season and second career game-winning assist.
* Assisted on the game-winner in a 2-1 victory over Virginia Tech in the final game of the regular season...assist was her first point of the season in league play.
* Tied for third on the team with two game-winning goals and two game-winning assists.
* Played in the first two games of the ACC Tournament - registered a team-high four shots in FSU's first round victory over Duke.
2008 - Highlights:
* Appeared in all 23 games for the Seminoles during her sophomore season.
* Made eight starts including five in ACC play - first career start came in the ACC opener against Virginia on September 25...closed out the year with starts in the last five games.
* Finished the year with 12 points on three goals and six assists in over 900 minutes of action...tied for third on the team in assists and seventh in points.
* Three assists in league play tied for the third most on the team.
* Concluded her second season with 31 shots, more than double her shot output from her freshman campaign.
* Posted points in back-to-back games twice with a goal and an assist against South Carolina and Florida Gulf Coast, respectively, followed by assists in consecutive games against Wake Forest and Duke.
* Recorded a career-high two assists in a win over Wake Forest including her first career game-winning assist.
* First point of the season came on opening day notching an assist in 30 minutes of action against UCF...first goal of the season came against Florida International.
* Posted a career-high four shots in the regular season victory over the Hokies.
* Started all four games in the Seminoles' postseason run to the NCAA Quarterfinals.
* Tallied six shots in the NCAA Tournament including three shots on goal...recorded a tournament-high three shots against Auburn in the second round.
* Added her second career postseason assist in FSU's first round victory over Mississippi Valley State.
2007 - Accolades: Member of the Dean's List (Fall 2007)...ACC Academic Honor Roll (2007-08). Highlights:
* Saw action in 23 games including 19 straight to close out her freshman campaign.
* Averaged over 39 minutes of action...tallied just under 38 minutes on the pitch in ACC games while playing a season-high 66 minutes in the ACC Championship game against North Carolina.
* Tied for seventh on the team in points with 11 posting four goals and three assists...ranked third among freshman in goals scored...six of her 15 shots went on goal with four finding the back of the net...her first three career shots were all on goal - finished the year with a .400 shots on goal percentage.
* Recorded her first collegiate goal against Francis Marion scoring in the 69th minute.
* Notched her first multi-point game posting a career-high three points on a goal and an assist in a home victory over North Florida.
* Scored the game-winner, first of her career, against NC State, breaking a 1-1 tie in the 40th minute blasting a left-footer that caromed off the left post and into the net.
* Tallied first assist in ACC play finding Sanna Talonen for a goal in the first half against Miami.
* Appeared in all six NCAA Tournament games tallying 261 minutes of playing time.
* On the pitch for 54 minutes in the national championship game against Southern Cal.
* Registered points in back-to-back games for the first time all season in the second and third rounds of the NCAA Tournament...tallied an assist against LSU while scoring her fourth goal of the season against Texas. ODP -
* Florida state ODP team member 2003, 2004 and 2006.
* Participated with Team Boca and Renegades...as a member of Renegades claimed the U-16 state and regional championship...captured the state championship with the U-17 squad.
* Played in the W-League with the Boston Renegades during the summer of 2008 and 2009.
* Played with the Colorado Rush of the W-League during the summer of 2010.
HIGH SCHOOL -
* Played at American Heritage earning the Patriot Award as a freshman.
* During her sophomore campaign, helped guide her team to the state title and a No. 1 overall ranking in the nation.
* Registered an outstanding senior season as she tallied 33 goals and 12 assists en route to being named Best Offensive Player of the Year on the team.
* Earned Miami Herald all-Broward first team accolades.
* Named Player of the Year by the Broward Sun-Sentinel.
* Honor Roll student...recorded straight A's during her sophomore year.
* Recipient of the Gold Key in scholastics.
* Daughter of Robert and Beverly Lim.
* Major is biological sciences.
* Sister graduated from the University of Miami with a degree in marine biology in 2006.
* Brother attended the University of Miami for two years before transferring to West Point.