|High School:||Shelby-Rising City High School|
UPDATED JUNE 6, 2017
Junior Season: ACC Sixth Player of the Year…All-ACC Academic Team.
Junior Season at Florida State (2016-17)
Impact first season with the Seminoles, averaging 8.9 points, 5.1 rebounds, 53.1 percent from the floor (113-of-213) and 1.4 blocks…Finished in the Top 10 in the ACC in field goal percentage (10th) and blocked shots (sixth)…Was even more impressive in ACC play, finishing second in the league in blocked shots per game (1.9), fourth in free-throw percentage (89.4 percent) and ninth in field goal percentage (51.0)…Amassed 16 games with double-figure points, six games with 10 or more rebounds and 15 games shooting 50 percent or better from the floor…Excelled against South Carolina in the NCAA Elite Eight with 15 points on 7-of-9 shooting…Big performance in NCAA Tournament debut with 19 points and 14 rebounds vs. WIU (3/17/17)…Recorded 13 points (5-of-6) and three assists vs. Pittsburgh (2/23/17)…Had 14 points (6-of-6) in 16 minutes vs. Wake Forest (2/9/17)…Led FSU with six double-doubles…Totaled a career high points (19) and rebounds (14) in a win at home vs. Miami (2/6/17)…Totaled six points, five rebounds and a career high five blocks in a win at Georgia Tech (1/26/17)…In win over Virginia Tech she recorded 11 points with four rebounds and one block (1/22/17)…Contributed eight points, five rebounds and four blocks in a win vs. Duke (1/8/17)…Second double-double with 11 points and 11 rebounds along with four blocks at UNC (1/5/17)…Scored 12 points along with seven rebounds vs. NC State (1/2/17)…First career double-double at FSU against Miami, scoring 13 points with 10 boards (12/29/16)…Recorded nine points and career-best three assists at Mercer (12/21/16)…Totaled 11 points, three boards and two blocks vs. UNF (12/19/16)…Had 10 points and five boards in 18 minutes at UAB (12/10/16)…Picked up eight rebounds in an 83-58 win over Florida (12/08/16)…Recorded 10 points, five rebounds and one steal in win over Western Carolina [12/04/16]…Boosted FSU with 13 points, eight rebounds, two blocks and two steals at Minnesota (11/30/16)…Scored a season high 16 points (5-for-10 from the field and 5-for-5 from the charity stripe) vs. James Madison (11/20/16)…First double-figure scoring game at FSU with 10 points (4-of-5) vs. Jacksonville (11/17/16)…Totaled eight points and eight rebounds in FSU debut vs. Jacksonville State (11/11/16).
Freshman and Sophomore Seasons at Illinois (2014-16)
• Was the primary offensive force with the Illini in her first two seasons.
• Earned several All-Big Ten honors, including second team (2016), all-freshman team (2015) and honorable mention (2015).
• Ranked in the Top 10 of the Big Ten in five categories as a sophomore, including scoring (18.7 points – ninth), rebounding (9.3 – third), steals (1.6 – tied for 10th), blocked shots (2.1 – tied for third) and defensive rebounds (6.9 – second).
• Joined Northwestern All-American Nia Coffey and Michigan State's Aerial Powers (currently in the WNBA) as the three Big Ten players to rank in the Top 10 in scoring and rebounding in the conference.
• Her 562 total points as a sophomore accounted for 27.3 percent of Illinois' total points production.
• Led the Big Ten with 18 double-doubles in 2015-16, a figure that would have set the FSU single-season record.
• Had a dominant 35-point, 11-rebound performance at Michigan on Feb. 7, 2016, going 12-of-22 from the floor and 11-of-12 from the free throw line.
• Recorded 219 made field goals as a sophomore, 89 more than the next closest Illini teammate.
• Enjoyed a solid freshman campaign averaging 14.5 points, 7.0 rebounds and shooting 36.2 percent (25-of-69) from long distance.
• Set Illinois' all-time freshman scoring mark with 448 points in 2014-15.
• Honored as Illinois' team MVP as a freshman, scoring in double figures in 27 of her 31 games played.
• Had a signature 30-point performance against Michigan on Feb. 28, 2015, going 12-of-18 and corralling seven rebounds in a 72-60 win.
Points: 19, 2x
Rebounds: 14, 2x
Assists: 3, 2x
Steals: 3, at Clemson – 1/5/17
Blocks: 5, 2x
FG made: 8, vs. Western Illinois – 3/17/17
FG attempts: 14, at UNC – 1/5/17
FT made: 10, vs. Miami – 2/6/17
FT attempts: 10, 2x