1. What time is the game?
- The game starts at 7:30 p.m.
2. Is the game televised?
- The game will be televised on ESPN .
3. Can I listen to the game on the radio?
- You can follow "The Voice of the Seminoles" Gene Deckerhoff, along with William Floyd and Tom Block on any of our Seminole IMG Sports Network affiliates. For a complete list of affiliates click here.
- You can listen to the free live radio broadcast on NolesTV and on the official gameday app.
4. Is the game broadcast on satellite radio?
- The game will be broadcast on Sirius 84 and XM channel 84.
5. Are there any special events surrounding the Louisville game?
- For those attending the game in Louisville, the Official Booster Hotel is at the Horseshoe Casino Hotel.
6. Are there any special travel packages for the game?
- Official travel packages through the Seminole Boosters are now SOLD OUT.
7. How do I follow the Seminoles online?
- Seminoles.com should be your home for Florida State athletics online. You can listen to the game on NolesTV and get live stats here. You will also want to check back after the game as Seminoles.com will have highlights featuring the call of Gene Deckerhoff and William Floyd. You can also watch postgame interviews with head coach Jimbo Fisher and selected players, as well as field level highlights on NolesTV.
- Download the free official FSU Gameday App for live audio, social streams, stadium maps, weekend, events, and much more. Download for iPhone & iPad, Download for Android
- Follow the Seminoles on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
8. What about parking?
- One of the best options is to park at the Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center. To avoid traffic to the prepaid lots, those parking at the KFEC should access Gate 1 of the fairgrounds off the Watterson Expressway (I-264). Follow Ring Road to the right and park in the lots north of old Cardinal Stadium, then walk across Crittenden Drive and down Central Avenue to Papa John's Cardinal Stadium. Parking at the KFEC is $6. Conflicting events at the KFEC may impact parking availability there. There is also substantial surface parking west of the stadium across the railroad tracks.
- All handicapped parking at the stadium is presold. Drive up handicapped parking is available on the first floor of U of L's Floyd Street parking garage, with a shuttle available to the stadium. Individuals may drop off and pick up handicapped patrons in the bus lane of the stadium, however, it is not recommended.
- Public transportation drops off in the bus lane adjacent to Floyd Street. Post event traffic must follow the directions of security personnel to assure two exit lanes.
9. What times do gates open?
- Gates open 1.5 hours prior to kickoff. Will Call tickets are available only at the Gate 2 ticket office. Visiting will call is located at Gate 1D. Will Call opens two hours prior to scheduled kick-off time and valid identification is required to pick up tickets.
10. Is the game sold out?
- Tickets are available on StubHub.
11. Are student tickets available?
- No, there are no student tickets available.
12. Alcohol Policy at the Papa John's Cardinal Stadium:
- Kentucky state law prohibits possession of alcoholic beverages by those under 21 years of age, unauthorized distribution of alcohol on any licensed premises, and public intoxication. Kentucky State Law KRS 222.202 states that a person is guilty of public intoxication when he/she appears to be in a public space manifestly under the influence of alcohol to the degree that he/she may endanger himself/herself or other persons or property, or unreasonably annoy persons in his/her vicinity. Public intoxication may result in the ejection from the facility and/or arrest.
- Alcohol sales begin from the time the gates open until the end of the third quarter. No alcoholic beverages will be served during the fourth quarter. A limit of two alcoholic beverages may be purchased at a time. An individual must be 21 years of age to buy alcoholic beverages and proof of age is required. Everyone, regardless of age, must present a valid I.D for each alcohol purchase. Alcohol may not be brought into the stadium or taken out of the stadium. Fans attempting to smuggle alcohol into our out of the stadium will be subject to removal from the facility, loss of ticket privileges, and/or arrest.
- Sections 104 and 204 of Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium are alcohol free. Consumption/sale/purchase of alcoholic beverages in these sections is prohibited.
13. Who do I contact in the need of First Aid?
- Jewish Hospital HealthCare Services Registered Nurses will provide treatment for the fans in the First Aid Stations located on the West, East and South sides of the stadium. A volunteer physician and ambulance personnel will be available to coordinate any emergency medical services needed by the fans.
14. What size bag can I bring?
- To help assure the security and safety of our fans, coaches and players; no cans, kegs, glass or plastic bottles, nor backpacks, bags or coolers of any type can be carried into Papa John's Cardinal Stadium. All containers, baby bags and purses are subject to inspection and searches.
15. Where is lost and found?
- Lost and found is located at each of the customer relations booths outside of sections 108, 120 and on the upper concourse. If an item is found, please give it to an usher or turn it in to the nearest customer relations booth. If an item is lost, check with one of the customer relations booths in the stadium. After the game all the lost and found items will be held in the stadium office, Room 507. To inquire about a lost item call the stadium at (502) 852-0083.
16. What is prohibited in the stadium?
- Firearms or weapons of any kind (e.g. firearms, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, slingshots, concealed weapons, etc.)
- Fireworks of any kind (including smoke bombs and flares)
- Glass or plastic bottles, cans, coolers, containers, food or beverages of any kind
- Air horns, whistles, seat cushions with backs, artificial noise makers (e.g. thunder sticks, drums, horns)
- Illegal drugs or chemicals
- Laser pens and pointers
- Inflated footballs or any other ball of any shape or size
- Oversized bags and backpacks
- Animals (except service dogs)
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertising items, etc.
- Skateboards, rollers blades, roller skates, roller shoes, etc
- Any unapproved flags or banners of any shape or size.