1. What time is the game?
- The game starts at 8:00 p.m.
- The game will be televised on ABC .
- You can follow "The Voice of the Seminoles" Gene Deckerhoff, along with William Floyd and Tom Block on any of our Seminole IMG Sports Network affiliates. For a complete list of affiliates click here.
- You can listen to the free live radio broadcast on NolesTV and on the official gameday app.
- The game will be broadcast on Sirius 91 and XM channel 91.
- The Miami Seminole Club presents Noles Take Over The Grove on Friday night beginning at 7:00 p.m. at The Grove Spot. Cost is $15 per person. 18 and under free. You can purchase tickets here.
- The Seminole Club of Broward County presents Pluck The Ibis Pub Crawl on Friday night beginning at 8:00 p.m. at America's Backyard. Cost is $15 per person online and $20 at the door. Purchase tickets here.
- Seminole Boosters have the opportunity to purchase preferred tickets to the Ford EcoBoost 400 on Sunday to see the NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion crowned. This special Seminole package at a discounted rate includes a front stretch west ticket and a pre-race pit pass featuring a concert by country music star, Jason Aldean! Enjoy this championship race from some of the best seats in the house and join in the fun before and after the race with your fellow Noles! Purchase tickets today by clicking here or contact Renrick Pesce at 305-230-5227 with questions.
- Official travel packages through the Seminole Boosters are now SOLD OUT.
- Seminoles.com should be your home for Florida State athletics online. You can listen to the game on NolesTV and get live stats here. You will also want to check back after the game as Seminoles.com will have highlights featuring the call of Gene Deckerhoff and William Floyd. You can also watch postgame interviews with head coach Jimbo Fisher and selected players, as well as field level highlights on NolesTV.
- Download the free official FSU Gameday App for live audio, social streams, stadium maps, weekend, events, and much more. Download for iPhone & iPad, Download for Android
- Follow the Seminoles on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- For your convenience, parking gates will open 4 hours prior to kickoff . To avoid delays, arrive early and please follow the direction of the parking attendants and police officers. Parking lots close two hours prior to the conclusion of regulation play. Parking prices are as follows:
- $25.00 Miami Hurricanes vs. Florida State
- 80.00 RV parking
- $80.00 Bus parking
- $80.00 Limousine parking
- Sun Life Stadium has disabled parking spaces located on site for easy access to and from the stadium. Disabled parking is located at Gates A, C, E and G. A valid disabled parking pass is required for admission into the disabled parking lots. If all disabled spaces are occupied and subject to capacity in the valet parking areas, Sun Life Stadium will allow disabled guests to use valet parking at no charge. All guests must have a valid pre-paid parking pass or pay the standard parking fee for access to lots.
9. What times do gates open?
- Gates open 1.5 hours prior to kickoff. Miami's main ticket office is located at Gate H. Visiting team will call is located at Gate D and will open 1.5 hours prior to kickoff.
- Tickets are available on TicketMaster.
11. Are student tickets available?
- No, there are no student tickets available.
Every fan who visits Sun Life Stadium deserves the best possible experience. You can contribute to a great experience by conducting yourself appropriately at all times and making sure anyone who uses your tickets does the same. For the enjoyment and safety of all, the following behaviors are prohibited:
- Interfering with others’ enjoyment of the game
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Sitting in a location other than your ticketed seat
- Displays of affection inappropriate in a public setting
- Obscene or indecent messages or signs or clothing
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by the Guest’s actions
- Failing to follow the instructions of Stadium Personnel or Law Enforcement
- Smoking in the seating bowl, concourse, or other non-designated areas
- Standing for extended periods of time. Please refrain from behavior detracting from the enjoyment of fellow fans. Spontaneous reactions to exciting plays are expected and encouraged, but your continued standing while other guests are sitting is not permitted.
On game days, all Members and Guests are encouraged to report any violation of this Code of Conduct. You can report such incidents by informing an Usher, Police Officer, or any member of the Sun Life Stadium Guest Services Staff. In addition, you can discreetly report unruly fans from your seat by texting “FAN” ISSUE AND LOCATION to 69050 from any compatible mobile device (Subject to fees and rates in the Terms & Conditions of your cell phone service provider), and the information will be relayed to stadium security immediately.
Any Member or Guest who violates this Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection, Season Ticket revocation, and possible arrest.
First Aid locations are located at the following locations
- 100 Level: 156
- 200 Level: 213
- 400 Level: 442
Starting in August of 2013, Sun Life Stadium will implement the new NFL Bag Policy at all events. Fans may carry only the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Vendor bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” The bags may be hand-carried or have a shoulder strap.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bag approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap. This can be carried separately or within a plastic bag. An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to, the following: all purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags.
- The above policy does not apply to players, coaches, team personnel, game officials, media, cheerleaders, stadium employees, or league personnel. These working personnel will continue to enter through designated gates where they will be subject to screening and bag inspections currently in effect at all stadiums.
During event, the lost and found is available at Guest Services areas at the following locations:
- 100 Level: 128 and 156
- 300 Level: 315 and 342
- 400 Level: 428 and 456
On non-event days, lost and found may be contacted at (305) 943-8000. Lost and found items will be held for 30 days after the event and if unclaimed after 30 days are either disposed of or donated to a charitable organization. Sun Life Stadium is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
To avoid delays at the Gate, and for the safety of our guests, the following items are prohibited:
- Animals (Except for certified animals assisting disabled guests.)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bottles, cans, thermoses, coolers, hard containers
- Cameras with lenses exceeding 8″
- Noise makers, laser pointers and any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- Strollers (permitted in Suites only. Strollers must enter Gates C or G)
- Umbrellas, poles, brooms
- Weapons (firearms, knives, pocket knives, etc.)