1. What time is the game?
- The game starts at 12:00 p.m.
2. Is the game televised?
- The game will be televised on ESPN .
3. Can I listen to the game on the radio?
- You can follow "The Voice of the Seminoles" Gene Deckerhoff, along with William Floyd and Tom Block on any of our Seminole IMG Sports Network affiliates. For a complete list of affiliates click here.
- You can listen to the free live radio broadcast on NolesTV and on the official gameday app.
4. Is the game broadcast on satellite radio?
- The game will be broadcast on Sirius 138 and XM channel 194.
5. Are there any special events surrounding the Syracuse game?
- On Friday night, there is a Pregame party at Small Plates from 5:30pm - 7:00pm at 116 Walton St., Syracuse, N.Y. 13202. Show your Seminole spirit in garnet and gold as you meet up with fellow alumni and fans at the Seminole Night pregame party. This is the one party you don't want to miss! It is free to attend. There will be a cash bar and food available to purchase. Advance registration is available but not required.
- The official FSU Gameday Tailgate begins Saturday at 9:00 am at the Syracuse's Heroy Geology Building lobby located across from the Carrier Dome. The event is $20 per person and includes tailgate fare and iced tea/water. Beer and wine cash bar will be available. To register, contact Whitney Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Not in Syracuse but want to watch the game with fellow Florida State fans and alumni? Check out game watching parties here.
6. Are there any special travel packages for the game?
- Official travel packages through the Seminole Boosters are now SOLD OUT.
7. How do I follow the Seminoles online?
- Seminoles.com should be your home for Florida State athletics online. You can listen to the game on NolesTV and get live stats here. You will also want to check back after the game as Seminoles.com will have highlights featuring the call of Gene Deckerhoff and William Floyd. You can also watch postgame interviews with head coach Jimbo Fisher and selected players, as well as field level highlights on NolesTV.
- Download the free official FSU Gameday App for live audio, social streams, stadium maps, weekend, events, and much more. Download for iPhone & iPad, Download for Android
- Follow the Seminoles on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
8. What about parking?
- Fans can park at the Skytop Office Building located at 621 Skytop Rd. for $15. The lot opens two hours before kickoff and closes 2.5 hours after the game. Shuttle buses are available to get to the Carrier Dome.
- Parking for disabled patrons is available at Skytop, with shuttle bus service to and from Gate A of the Carrier Dome. Please make your needs known to the parking attendant.
- Gate A passanger drop off passes are available as needed through the Carrier dome box office. For more information contact the box office at 443-2121.
- Shuttle buses leave from the front of Skytop Office Building on South Campus, Manley North Side Parking Lot and Manley South Side Parking Lot and drops off at College Place. During an event, the shuttle runs every 15 minutes from College Place back to the parking lots.
- Limousines are not allowed within the inner-campus area near the Carrier Dome during events. Limousines will be allowed to drop-off and pick-up on University Place between College Place and Crouse, however, they are not allowed to wait on University Place during events. Limousines needing to park during an event must be directed to Manley North. Drivers staying with their vehicles may park at Manley North for no charge.
9. Is there RV Parking available?
- RV's must park in Skytop (Same price as cars) unless they have a special season pass
10. What times do gates open at the Carrier Dome?
- Gates open 1.5 hours prior to kickoff. Visiting team player guest and will call will be located just inside Gate J.
11. Is the game sold out?
- Tickets are still available and be purchased here and or by calling the Carrier Dome Box Office at 1-888-DOMETIX. (Hours are from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm)
12. Are student tickets available?
- No, there are no student tickets available.
13. Alcohol Policy at the Carrier Dome:
- No alcohol is permitted to enter or leave the facility
- Patrons must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or consume alcohol. Proper identification is required of all patrons, regardless of age, to purchase any alcoholic bevarage.
- No more than two beers many be sold to any patron by concession stand personnel or concourse beer vendors.
- Beer lines will be closed at the conclusion of halftime.
- All alcohol must be poured into a plastic cup prior to leaving a suite.
- Disorderly behavior or violation of the alcohol policy will result in ejection from the Carrier Dome without refund. The Carrier Dome reserves the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at any time.
14. Who do I contact in the need of First Aid?
- The first aid room is located on the lower level concourse between aisles 101 & 102 on the south side of the Carrier Dome across from Gate A.
15. What size bag can I bring?
- The Carrier Dome prohibits large bags and back packs from being brought into the stadium. All bags are subject to search upon entry and subject to additional search within the stadium. If patrons refuse to comply with this policy they will not be permitted into the building.
15. Where is lost and found?
- Lost and found items are taken to Stadium Control. All items are turned over to the Syracuse University Public Safety Department at the conclusion of the event. For information regarding lost and found items call Stadium Control at 315-443-4221 or SU Public Safety Department at 315-443-2224.
16. What is prohibited in the stadium?