1. What time is the game?
- The game kicks off at 3:35 p.m.
2. Is the game televised?
- The game will be televised on ABC/ESPN2 .
3. Can I listen to the game on the radio?
- You can follow "The Voice of the Seminoles" Gene Deckerhoff, along with William Floyd and Tom Block on any of our Seminole IMG Sports Network affiliates. For a complete list of affiliates click here.
- You can listen to the free live radio broadcast on NolesTV and on the official gameday app.
4. Is the game broadcast on satellite radio?
- The game will be broadcast on Sirius 138 and XM channel 194.
5. Are there any special events surrounding the NC State game?
- Wear your Garnet and Gold and come out Friday night from 5:30-7:00 to meet the Triange Seminole Club at the Seminole Night pre-game party at Blackfinn. There will be door prizes, live music with Josh Pepper and appearances by the FSU Cheerleaders. Free to attend. There will be a cash bar and food available for purchase.
- Get ready for the Seminoles to take on the Wolfpack at FSU's official Gameday Tailgate on Saturday beginning at 11:00 a.m. at NC State's Carter-Finley Stadium at 4600 Trinity Road in Hospitality Lot 14. The tailgate will be hosted by the FSU Alumni Association, Seminole Boosters and Triangle Seminole Club with a live DJ, Brian Pate. The event is free to attend however if you would like a meal ticket, contact Aimee Wirth at 850-644-1148. It's $12 in advance or $15 on Saturday.
6. Are there any special travel packages for the game?
- Official travel packages through the Seminole Boosters are now SOLD OUT.
7. How do I follow the Seminoles online?
- Seminoles.com should be your home for Florida State athletics online. You can listen to the game on NolesTV and get live stats here. You will also want to check back after the game as Seminoles.com will have highlights featuring the call of Gene Deckerhoff and William Floyd. You can also watch postgame interviews with head coach Jimbo Fisher and selected players, as well as field level highlights on NolesTV.
- Download the free official FSU Gameday App for live audio, social streams, stadium maps, weekend, events, and much more. Download for iPhone & iPad, Download for Android
- Follow the Seminoles on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
8. Where can I park?
- All parking gates open five (5) hours before kick-off. Vehicles are not permitted to line up on public roads prior to the gates opening. Unattended vehicles in the roadway or public right-of-way are subject to be towed at the owner’s expense.
- All parking on the grounds of Carter-Finley Stadium is reserved and requires a valid permit for entry. General public parking is located in the Westchase Office Complex ($15) (Westchase Blvd. and Blue Ridge Rd.) and NC State Vet School parking deck ($15), as well as in private, independently-run paid lots at the Wade Office Parking I (Edwards Mill Rd. between Trinity Rd. and Wade Ave.) and Trinity Park Office Complex (Trinity Rd. between Edwards Mill Rd. and Nowell Rd.).
- Bus parking will be located at Cardinal Gibbons High School off Edwards Mill Road. Passes can be purchased in advance from NC State or on game day at Cardinal Gibbons for $50. Contact the NC State Ticket Office at (919) 865-1510 or 1-800-310-PACK for advance purchases.
- Handicapped parking is available for purchase on a priority basis through the Wolfpack Club. Fans with special needs can also pay ($15) on game day to park at Cardinal Gibbons High School and ride a shuttle to and from Dail Plaza North. Vehicles are required to display a disability placard. The shuttle runs every 15 minutes, pregame, and postgame times will vary due to pedestrian and vehicular egress traffic. The shuttle only travels to and from the Dail Plaza North. It will NOT take fans to the West or East entrance gates. Riders of the shuttle will receive a boarding pass that should be shown to board the shuttle after the game.
9. Is there RV Parking available?
- For non-reserved RV parking information, please concact the NC State Fairgrounds at (919) 612-6767. The lost opens five (5) hours before kick-off.
10. What times do gates open at AT&T Stadium?
- Gates open 1.5 hours prior to kick-off for access to general seating areas. Visting team player guests is located at Gate 5.
11. Is there a policy on tailgating at AT&T Stadium?
- Only beer and unforified wine may be enjoyed in Carter-Finley Stadium parking lots.
- Beer kegs are prohibited in all stadium parking areas.
- Tents must be confined to your parking space and not interfere with adjacent parking spaces, impede travel lanes or create safety hazards.
- Temts must be flame-retardant. Do not set up tents near hot coals or open flame.
- Barbeque grills are permitted. Open-flame fire are prohibited.
- Charcoal grills should be extinguished and coals disposed of properly.
- Clean up your area before entering the stadium to watch the game so it's safe for you and others.
- Please be considerate of your neighbor regarding loud music. (No Amplified Sound)
- Vehicles parked on curbs or other undesignated areas will be subject to towing at the owner's expense.
12. Is the game sold out?
- Tickets are still available and be purchased here and or by calling the FSU Ticket Office at 1-888-378-NOLE.
13. Are student tickets available?
- No, there are no student tickets available.
14. Am I allowed to re-enter the stadium after I have left?
- Pass Outs are available, at all gates beginning with five (5) minutes remaining on the game clock in the second (2nd) quarter.
- Fans re-entering the stadium must be in possession of their ticket AND the pass out stub they received at the gate prior to exiting.
- Upon re-entry, all persons and belongings are subject to search by an event staff member.
- Please allow appropriate time to assure you are reseated prior to second half kick-off.
- The issueing of Pass Outs ends at the start of the third (3rd) quarter.
15. Information on Carter-Finley Stadium:
- Animals are not permitted inside of Carter-Finley Stadium with the exception of service animals and service animals in training for guests with disabilities. Please make sure you have any necessary documentation, credentials or identification.
- ATMs are located at Gate 2, Gate 9 and the North End Concourse. For any ATM issues, visit the nearest Guest Services Station.
- A Police Command Center is located inside the stadium between Gates 4 & 5. During and after the game, Campus Police can be contacted at (919) 515-3000. In the case of an adverse weather situation, please seek immediate shelter. Listen to MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM for more information.
- Please refer all lost articles to a Police Officer or Event Staff member. To clain a lost item during the game, please visit the Police Command Center, located inside the stadium between Gates 4 & 5. To claim a lost item after the game, please call Campus Police at 919-515-3000.
- Lost children and guests should be taken to the Police Command Center located inside the stadium between Gates 4 & 5. Parents and guests looking for lost children or guests should contact the nearest usher or security personnel and should be directed to the Police Command Center.
- Fans are permitted to bring folding/collapsible strollers into Carter-Finley Stadium. Large, non-collapsible strollers are prohibited. Strollers must be taken to a stroller drop-off location on the North Concourse (Gates 12-14), West Customer Service station (Gate 4), or East Concourse (Gate 7). You will be provided with a claim ticket that must be returned to pick up your stroller. NC State assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged stoller or items left in strollers.
16. Who do I contact in the need of First Aid?
- First Aid Stations are provided courtesy of Rex Healthcare. Patrons in need of medical attention should visit one of these two locations: Gate 4 on the West concourse and Gate 9 on the East concourse.
17. What size bag can I bring?
- Wolfpack fans are encouraged not to bring any unnecessary bags or belongings into Carter-Finley Stadium. Express lines for fans without bags (or with clear plastic bags) are available to speed entry into the venue.
- Bags larger than 14" x 14" and all backpacks are prohibited at Carter-Finley Stadium. Diaper bags are permitted only if accompanied by an infant. Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
- All bags are subject to search. Guests are encouraged to return unauthorized bags to their vehicles. NC State University cannot safeguard bags not permitted into the stadium.
18. What is prohibited in the stadium?
- Artificial Noise Makers
- Backpacks of all kinds
- Bags larger than 14" x 14"
- Food or Drink of any kind
- Food or Drink containers (bottles, cans, thermos, etc.)
- Ice Bags
- Illegal Substances
- Laser Pointers
- Poles/Sticks for Flags/Signs
- Signs/Banners/Flags larger than 3' x 2'
- Sitting/Standing in the Aisles
- Smoking (except in designated areas)
- Stroller (Large, non-collapsible; collapsible strollers are permitted)
- Throwing Objects in stands or onto field
- Video Cameras (hand-held still-cameras are permitted)