* Team Captain (2015, 2016)
* All-ACC Second Team (2015)
* ACC All-Tournament Team (2015)
* NSCAA All-Southeast Region Second Team (2015)
* NSCAA Scholar All-South Region Second Team (2015)
* CoSIDA Academic All-District IV First Team (2015)
* ACC Academic Honor Roll (2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15)
* ACC Player of the Week (9/3/13)
* ACC Defensive Player of the Week (8/25/15, 9/29/15)
* Sunshine Soccer News Player of the Week (9/3/13)
* TopDrawerSoccer Team of the Week (9/3/13, 12/1/15)
* Started 24 games as the team captain for the Seminoles during her redshirt junior season as FSU advanced to the College Cup for the fifth consecutive season.
* Set career highs in both points (11), goals (3) and assists (5) as Florida State won the ACC Championship for the third year in a row.
* Named ACC Defensive Player of the Week on August 25 after the Noles opened the season with two victories at the Lobo Invitational in Albuquerque, N.M., and again on September 29 after FSU defeated No. 7 Clemson (3-1) and No. 16 Notre Dame (1-0).
* Recorded the second multi-point game of her career on August 28 against Southeastern Louisiana, assisting on Kaycie Tillman’s goal in the second minute and scoring one of her own in the 56th minute off of a corner kick from Megan Connolly.
* Combined with Connolly again on August 30 as the duo scored on a corner kick at Florida in the 75th minute.
* Assisted on the game-tying goal by Natalia Kuikka in the 67th minute against No. 3 Texas A&M as the Noles would go on to defeat the Aggies, 3-1, on September 4.
* Passed to Michaela Hahn who scored from 30 yards for the game-winner at UNC Greensboro on September 17.
* Recorded two assists for the first time in her career on October 3 in a 6-0 win over Pitt. She was part of Dallas Dorosy’s scoring chance in the 38th minute and along with Dorosy, found Berglind Thorvalsdottir for FSU’s final goal of the game at 89:52.
* Scored an unassisted goal in the 67th minute against No. 1 Virginia on Nov. 8 in the ACC Championship game, putting home a loose ball in front of the net after a corner kick was unable to be secured or cleared by the Cavaliers.
* Later that game, she converted the fifth penalty kick for FSU, enabling the Noles to defeat No. 1 Virginia, 7-6 in PKs, to earn the school’s third consecutive ACC Championship and fourth title overall.
* Helped the Noles set two NCAA Tournament records with 10 consecutive shutouts and a consecutive scoreless streak of 931:47 in postseason play.
* The most accurate shooter on the team as over 57% of her shots were on goal this season (12-of-21).
* Leader on the FSU defense that allowed only 15 goals on the season, finishing No. 10 in the NCAA in shutout percentage (0.60) and No. 12 in goals against average (0.58).
* Started all 26 games, playing every single minute on the defensive backline as the Seminoles earned their first NCAA National Championship in program history.
* An anchor on a defense that led the ACC and finished second in the NCAA with a 0.34 goals-against average.
* Florida State surrendered only nine goals on the season, setting a program record.
* The Seminoles did not allow a goal in all six games of the 2014 NCAA Tournament, becoming just the second team to win a national championship (2003 North Carolina) by posting six shutouts in the NCAA postseason.
* The Noles recorded a program-record 19 shutouts on the season, including the final seven games of the season.
* Helped Florida State to a 9-0-1 record in conference play, its first undefeated conference season in program history, as the Noles allowed just two goals in ten conference games – a 2-1 victory over No. 9 Virginia Tech and a 1-1 tie at No. 5 UNC.
* Had the first multi-point game of her career on November 21 as she scored a goal and posted her first career assist against Northeastern in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
* She assisted on Cheyna Williams’ goal in the first half against the Huskies, and added a goal of her own in the 54th minute as the Noles earned a 3-0 win.
* Appeared in 26 matches making 19 starts, all in the backline, in her first collegiate season at Florida State.
* Recorded 2,052 minutes on the pitch – the eighth most minutes played on the team in 2013…one of eight Noles to finish with over 2,000 minutes on the pitch.
* Made her collegiate debut in the season opener against Oregon State playing 50 minutes…earned her first collegiate start in the second game of the season at home against Auburn.
* Part of the Seminole backline that finished the season ranked in the top 25 nationally in goals against average (11th - .551) and shutout percentage (23rd - 0.536).
* Helped lead FSU to 15 shutouts including five during the postseason when combining both ACC Tournament (2 games) and NCAA Tournament (3 games) matches.
* The Seminoles closed out the 2013 season allowing just 16 goals, the third fewest allowed in school history, while establishing the school record for goals against average at 0.55.
* Finished the season with five shots as four went on goal for a team-best .800 shots on goal percentage.
* Registered her first career goal against UCF scoring the game-winner in overtime to defeat the Knights 1-0…one of four golden goals scored by the Noles in 2013.
* Garnered ACC Player of the Week honors for her game-winning heroics against UCF and for helping the Seminoles post back-to-back shutouts against two intra-state rivals (UF and UCF).
* Played in all six NCAA Tournament games as the Seminoles advanced to the national finals for the second time in school history.
* Redshirted the 2012 season.
* Led J.R. Arnold to the state playoffs in her final three years including a berth in the Regional Semifinals as a sophomore (2009-10) and a junior (2010-11).
* Tallied 116 career goals…named team MVP as a sophomore and junior, earned Best Offensive Player accolades as a freshman.
* Named All-State as a senior and All-County all four years.
* Served as team captain as a senior.
* Also competed in track and field for two years running a leg on the 4x400 relay team that set a school record.
* Four-year member of the National Honor Society earning the Academic Achievement Award for accumulating a GPA of 3.5 or higher for three years…two-year member of the Anchor Club.
U.S. NATIONAL TEAM:
* Participated with the U-23 WNT at a camp in May of 2016.
* Member of the Florida ODP state team 94
* Played club soccer with Bay United Soccer Club and Creeks Clash Soccer Club.
* Served several years as captain, named MVP and earned the Sportsmanship Award with Bay United.
* Daughter of Steve and Kathy Crowley
* Father Steve holds the school record in track as a member of the 4x100 relay team at Rochester Institute of Technology.
* Majoring in business-marketing.