|Hometown:||Cave Creek, Ariz.|
|High School:||Cactus Shadows HS|
* All-ACC Second Team (2015)
* NSCAA All-Southeast Region Second Team (2015)
* ACC Co-Defensive Player of the Week (10/13/15)
* Soccer America All-Freshman Second Team (2014)
* TopDrawerSoccer.com Best XI Third Team (2014)
* College Cup All-Tournament Team (2014)
* NSCAA Southeast All-Region Third Team (2014)
* All-ACC Second Team (2014)
* Started all 25 matches of the season in goal for Florida State as the Noles advanced to the College Cup for the fifth consecutive season.
* Anchored an FSU defense that tied for first in the ACC with 15 shutouts, good for 10th best in the NCAA on the season.
* Recorded eight solo shutouts to increase her career total to 27, second-most in FSU history in just her first two seasons as a Seminole.
* Helped the Noles record three separate streaks of over 400 minutes without allowing opponents to score a goal – 503:39 from September 24 to October 17, 472:40 from September 4 to September 24 and 415:45 from November 8 to December 4.
* Set a pair of NCAA Tournament records as the Seminoles registered 10 consecutive shutouts in the postseason, as well as held opponents without a goal for 931:47 of play during the NCAA Tournament. Those records surpassed the 2003-04 North Carolina team that had eight straight shutouts and 829:31 without a goal over two seasons.
* Earned her first ACC weekly honor on October 13 as she helped lead the Noles to a 1-0 victory over No. 1 North Carolina on October 11. Miller assisted on the game’s only goal in the 79th minute – the first assist of her career – as her dropkick found Berglind Thorvaldsdottir behind the UNC backline and the forward put it in the back of the net on her first touch. It marked the second time in school history that FSU has defeated the No. 1 team in the country.
* Posted six shutouts in ACC play – No. 22 Duke, No. 16 Notre Dame, Pitt, NC State, No. 1 North Carolina and No. 7 Virginia Tech – and had seven shutouts against teams ranked, or receiving votes, in the NSCAA poll.
* Made a season-high seven saves at No. 2 Virginia on October 25, holding the Cavaliers without a goal in the run of play despite the Seminoles playing with 10 members for over 60 minutes after a red card and subsequent PK conversion led to a 1-0 win for UVA.
* Stopped a penalty kick from UVA’s Meghan Cox in the seventh round of the shootout in the ACC Championship, setting the stage for Berglind Thorvaldsdottir to score in the bottom of the round to secure FSU’s 7-6 victory in PKs over No. 1 Virginia for the Seminoles’ third ACC Championship in a row and fourth title overall.
* There were 13 games where the opponents were limited to two shots on goal or fewer, including four matches where the opponent finished with zero shots on frame – Southern Cal (Aug. 23), Southeastern Louisiana (Aug. 28), Grand Canyon (Sept. 13) and No. 21 Texas A&M (Nov. 27).
* Finished No. 17 in the NCAA with a .608 goals-against average, good for No. 4 in the ACC
* Played every minute of the season in goal for the Seminoles as Florida State posted a 24-1-1 record and earned its first NCAA National Championship in program history.
* Directed an FSU defense that led the ACC and finished second in the NCAA with a 0.34 goals-against average. The 0.34 goals against average is an FSU record.
* Surrendered only nine goals on the season, easily setting a program record. The previous season low was 15 in 2008 and 2012.
* Helped Florida State to a 9-0-1 record in conference play, its first undefeated conference season in program history, as the Noles allowed just two goals in ten conference games – a 2-1 victory over No. 9 Virginia Tech and a 1-1 tie at No. 5 UNC
* The Seminoles did not allow a goal in all six games of the 2014 NCAA Tournament, becoming just the second team to win a national championship (2003 North Carolina) by posting six shutouts in the NCAA postseason.
* Recorded an NCAA-record 19 shutouts on the season, including the final seven games of the season.
* Posted two shutout streaks of over 500 minutes – ending the season on a 630:03 streak, with the last goal allowed coming against Notre Dame in the ACC semifinal on November 7 and registering a 589:00 streak over the span of seven games from September 18 to October 12.
* Set an FSU overall and freshman record with 24 wins in goal.
* FSU’s defense limited opponents to only 147 shots on the entire season, with 55 shots on goal.
* There were six games in which the opponent recorded two or less shots for the entire game – Stetson (2), Syracuse (2), South Alabama (2), St. John’s (1), Louisville (1) and Pitt (0).
* Allowed only five goals in 10 games against ranked opponents on the season.
* Recorded six shutouts against ranked teams, including each of the final five ranked opponents.
* Redshirted the 2013 season.
* Two-time NSCAA Youth All-American (2011 & 2012).
* Earned Arizona Division II First Team honors in 2011-12.
* 2011-12 AIA Division II Section 1: All-Section First Team & Section Player of the Year.
* Member of the All-Arizona Girls Soccer Team (2012-13).
* Named to the 2010 ECNL PDA All-Event Team...member of the 2011 ECNL International Tour Team...honored on the 2012 ECNL New Jersey All-Event Team and 2012 ECNL Phoenix All-Event Team.
* Named to the ECNL/id2 National camps in 2011, 2012, 2013.
U.S. NATIONAL TEAM:
* 2010 U-15 National Team, 2010, 2011, 2012 U-17 National Team & 2013 U-20 National Team pool member.
* Member of the U-15 (2010), U-17 (2010, 2011 & 2012) and U-20 (2013) camps.
* Participated in the 2010 Nordic Cup and 2012 La Manga, Spain U-19 Tournament both with the U-17 U.S. Women's National Team.
* Member of the U-17 WNT that captured the gold medal at the 2012 CONCACAF Qualifier...also participated at the 2012 U-17 World Cup.
* 2007 NSA EuroTour Dana Cup (Norway) & Gothia Cup Finalist (Sweden).
* 2008 Arizona ODP Donasti Cup Finalist (Spain).
* Member of the 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2012 Region IV ODP.
* Five-time state champs with the Sereno Soccer Club (2006-10)...served as captain from 2006-12.
* Played three seasons with Gilbert Soccer Club, one season with Tempe Pros Soccer Club and a half a season with SC del Sol.
* Coached younger keepers at Arizona Soccer Academy-Renegades.
* Daughter of Kim Von Dran...has one brother Andrew.
* Mother played collegiate basketball and was a member of the equestrian team at Oklahoma State ...was the national No. 1 BMX racer in 11-12 girls division as a 10-year old.
* Brother attended Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University as a freshman and is now majoring in the professional flight program at Arizona State.
* 2009 & 2010 NFL Punt, Pass & Kick Champion (14/15 girls division).
* Has aspirations of playing professional soccer and competing in the Olympics.
* Has NSCAA level 1 goalkeeper diploma.
* Arrived on campus in January 2013 enrolling at FSU for the spring semester.
* Majoring in psychology.