* Played in all 26 games, with 25 starts, as she helped the Seminoles to the College Cup for the fourth-straight season and their first NCAA National Championship.
* Posted over 1,700 minutes for the second-straight year, playing every minute of four consecutive games – Florida, St. John’s, Stetson and UConn. She tallied at least one assist in each of those games.
* Led the team with 13 assists, which is tied for the second-most in a single season in FSU history. The 13 assists finished third in the ACC and No. 10 in the NCAA in 2014.
* Registered two assists in a game for the second time in her career on August 24 against Minnesota. Found Marta Bakowska-Mathews for the game-winner in the 48th minute and helped Dagny Brynjarsdottir close out the scoring in FSU’s 4-1 victory over the Gophers.
* Lofted a corner kick that was headed home by Brynjarsdottir in the 31st minute against St. John’s on September 8.
* Set a career high and tied the FSU record with three assists at UConn on September 18. She aided on all three goals as the Seminoles overcame a 2-0 deficit on the road to defeat the Huskies, 3-2. Pickett joined six other Noles who have tallied three assists in a game.
* Assisted on the first FSU goal of the second half against Louisville, finding Cheyna Williams on a cross as the Noles took down the Cardinals 6-0.
* Credited with an assist on Brynjarsdottir’s goal in the ACC semifinal game against No. 10 Notre Dame on November 7.
* Scored her first goal of the season in against No. 4 Virginia in the ACC Championship Game on November 9. Her header in the 17th minute was the game-winner in the 1-0 victory as the Noles earned their third conference title.
* Registered her sixth career goal, and third against South Alabama, in the 63rd minute of the Seminoles’ 5-0 victory over the Jaguars in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament.
* Earned two second-half assists against No. 18 South Carolina on November 28 to send Florida State to the College Cup for the eighth time in program history.
* Appeared in 28 matches making 22 starts in guiding Florida State to a third straight College Cup and a spot in the national finals.
* Tallied over 1,700 minutes on the pitch during her sophomore campaign...played every minute in back-to-back wins over NC State and Miami.
* Finished the season ranked seventh on the team in points with 12 on four goals and four assists including one game-winning goal and one game-winning assist.
* First career multi-assist game came against the Hurricanes finding Anna McClung in the first half and Marta Bakowska-Mathews in the second half of a 4-0 victory.
* Registered her first career multi-goal game in 2013 scoring twice in the opening round match of the NCAA Tournament against South Alabama - one of four Seminoles to score two goals in a match during the postseason.
* First goal against the Jaguars came in the ninth minute of play - good for her first career game-winning goal.
* Posted eight points against league foes during the regular season on two goals and four assists - good for the fourth most points on the team.
* Four assists during the ACC regular season tied for the fourth most assists in a single-season against ACC teams in school history.
* Helped Florida State erase a two-goal second half deficit against Boston College during the regular season scoring the first goal in the 56th minute of a 4-3 Seminole victory over the Eagles.
* Assisted on the game-winning goal scored by Dagny Brynjarsdottir in the 87th minute that broke a 1-1 tie against Virginia Tech in Blacksburg.
* Set up the first of two goals scored by Marta Bakowska-Mathews against Notre Dame in the regular season finale to preserve FSU's school record home unbeaten streak ...the first goal came in the 88th minute to force overtime and was part of a double assist combo from Michaela Hahn.
* Finished the season with 37 shots including 15 on goal...recorded three shots in each of FSU's first four NCAA Tournament matches.
* Posted a season-high three shots in a match six times while recording a career-high three shots on goal against South Alabama in the NCAA Tournament First Round match.
* Appeared in all 24 games in her first season at Florida State...one of just two freshmen (Michaela Hahn) to see playing time in every game.
* First career start came on the road at Arkansas in a 1-0 victory...started at left outside back and played the entire 90 minutes.
* Tallied double-digit minutes in all 24 games including 20 matches with at least 30 minutes on the pitch...finished the season playing over 1000 minutes.
* Led all Seminole freshmen and ranked seventh on the team with nine points on two goals and five assists...registered 28 shots with 10 shots on goal.
* Recorded a career-high four shots three times - at Minnesota in the season opener, Jackson State and Virginia Tech.
* First career point came against No. 2 Duke assisting on the game-winning goal scored by Jamia Fields in the 24th minute of a 1-0 victory.
* Scored her first collegiate goal against Jackson State and added her second goal of the season in a win over Clemson.
* Posted a career-high three points in a home victory over Clemson tallying a goal and an assist for her first career multi-point performance.
* Five of her nine points came against ACC opponents as she finished with a goal and three assists - the third coming off a corner kick at Boston College.
* Appeared in all five NCAA Tournament games and recorded two assists in 184 minutes...first postseason assist came against Mississippi Valley State and her second in the third round against Texas A&M...played 32 minutes against Penn State in the semifinals of the 2012 College Cup.
* Seven-year varsity letterwinner in soccer at St. Johns Country Day School (2006-12).
* School's all-time assists leader with 152, ranks second in goals (150) and points (452).
* Member of St. Johns 2A state championship team in 2007 and 2009 and 1A state championship team in 2012...2A state semifinalists in 2006, 2008 and 2010...2A regional finalists in 2011.
* Named 2012 Gatorade State Player of the Year...added 2012 Dairy Farmers 1A State Player of the Year and Dairy Farmers "Miss Florida" Soccer Player of the Year...named 2A Player of the Year in 2009.
* Earned All-State recognition in 2012 and was honored as a high school All-American by the NSCAA in 2009.
* Also competed in track and field at St. Johns Country Day School.
U.S. NATIONAL TEAM:
* 2010 U-17 National Team pool member.
* Competed with the U-23 National Team in Norway in 2015.
* Region III ODP member (2009, 2010 & 2011).
* Participated in the Region III Denmark/Sweden trip in 2009 and Region III Costa Rica trip in 2011.
* Played at the ODP Thanksgiving Interregional in 2009 & 2010.
* Participated in ODP Interregional camp in 2011 and 2010 Portugal/Spain ODP trip.
* Member of the Creeks Clash Club team.
* Daughter of Mike and Treasure Pickett.
* Dad Mike played soccer at Northeast Louisiana and USC-Spartanburg; mom Treasure played basketball at Centenary and Northeast Louisiana.
* Majoring in sport management.